• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request - @Hassan

HassanTemp

I sent this to @color

Hassan said:
I really need help. Basically I have a few problems and it's kinda difficult for me to explain the situation. My main account is @Banned but I lost my password. So I go to recover it but I've also lost the email I used with that account. Basically on my previous account all I was trying to do was to advertise my site. That's one of the main reasons I came here. But then a few days later I realize that this forum actually has a lot of potential. This community of yours means something to me. As you could probably tell I'm trying to get to know people now and I want to be as active as possible. So basically I prefer this account over that. Not because of the name or anything but just because I want to be myself now. The other account even has +20 rep but I'm not bothered about that. The only way I could tell you this was if I messaged you as the Account Recovery section rarely gets seen or threads get responded too. So am I able to keep this account? I really want to be with a community I can call home. Thank you and I am incredibly sorry for bothering you.

Kind regards,

Hassan.

He said I could keep my original account @Hassan but now I'm banned. What do I do?