• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request @Flash

@Flash

The account I would like to be unbanned on would be @"Flash", as it's the first account I made here on Forum Korner.

It's been around 6 months since the ban on my original account, so I thought I'd post this.

So I scammed @Ahmed12 a $500 PayPal Cash Card, it was on my original account. Before I scammed him my original account was @Chats then I changed it to @"Armyy". I've said it plenty of times to you @Philly that if he ever comes back on the site I'll pay him back his $500. If the only way for me to comeback is paying him back first, that would be impossible as he never checks the site.

I'm willing to wear "Deal with Caution" for the 6 months, I'll also re-purchase all my upgrades.

I did make a few multi's but I didn't scam. I did over $500 in deals on each of them.

@Cool ~ I upgraded to Power, not sure how much money that was. My PayPal fucked up and charge backed on everyone, I did fix it for you if you don't remember that @Philly.
@Venom ~ Same as the line above.
@Flash ~ This account I spent easily over $500, I guess it was a multi. But it was the first account I originally made on here. I also gave you a 10 year Xbox account which you probably got $200 off of that.

I've supported this site a lot, so I'm really hoping I can be unbanned. Thanks a lot Philly, I would greatly appreciate it.

@Philly @Philly @Philly

Philly

Power member.
@Ahmed12 has $500 waiting for him upon returning to ForumKorner and this pardon has been accepted. Please review the rules again as some have changed since you were banned. If you break our rules or scam again you will be ineligible to ever return once again.