• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Opinions on a Skate Edit

Profanity

User is banned.
I need opinions on a skate edit I did earlier.

Total Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Progam Used: After Effects
3rd Party Applications: Optical Flares

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFYV-sCWEZ0[/video]

Used my own original effect at the wall flash ;o.
So yea leave opinions below!

Color

It's alright, I didn't like that the clip was so sped up though. Would have looked nicer with a slower speed. I also watched it without sound, so I can't comment on that.

Profanity

User is banned.
Color said:
It's alright, I didn't like that the clip was so sped up though. Would have looked nicer with a slower speed. I also watched it without sound, so I can't comment on that.

Ah you need the music to understand why it was sped up. It wasn't that fast though? But yea the speed bursts were synced with the music and he had a hard landing so I tried covering it up :p.

Color

Eh, I actually prefer to hear the sound through the music. I went ahead and watched again with sound this time. I meant the speed while rolling away the speed was a bit fast. Just because as a skateboarder, as you're rolling away you'll have the feeling of "holy shit, I just landed that!" and it just feels nice. I'm not sure, it's pretty good though man.

Profanity

User is banned.
Color said:
Eh, I actually prefer to hear the sound through the music. I went ahead and watched again with sound this time. I meant the speed while rolling away the speed was a bit fast. Just because as a skateboarder, as you're rolling away you'll have the feeling of "holy shit, I just landed that!" and it just feels nice. I'm not sure, it's pretty good though man.

Oh I see. I can agree on that, should have slowed it down a bit more. That's actually a good valid point. Also, thanks for the feedback

APHEX

Power member.
Real nice Profanity, it would have looked great if you motion tracked the text onto the top of the ramp or something like that. But still I really like it!

Profanity

User is banned.
One said:
Real nice Profanity, it would have looked great if you motion tracked the text onto the top of the ramp or something like that. But still I really like it!

It's funny you say that because I was going to motion track a text behind the skater which would've made it look much neater but I am having problems with it so... :/ Would've been nice for the text to be behind the skater. I would've loved it. Thanks for the feedback.

APHEX

Power member.
Profanity said:
It's funny you say that because I was going to motion track a text behind the skater which would've made it look much neater but I am having problems with it so... :/ Would've been nice for the text to be behind the skater. I would've loved it. Thanks for the feedback.
Nice bro, if you do another one it'd look great.

Profanity

User is banned.
Pimping said:
The video doesn't exist, could you fix it please.

Deleted it. Twas' shit anyways, lol.