• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Opinion on a remastered mw2?

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
this would be pretty nice, perhaps even a Modern Warfare collection, a remastering of all 3 games. I'm pretty satisfied with Bo3 but it lacks the nostalgic feel of the older games.

aNz

User is banned.
Only CoD games I'd like to see remastered.
CoD2, CoD4, and Mw2. Never really liked the other cods.

galaxies

Mw2 would be great but i think remastering Black ops 1 would be good too. i know They are doing it for The xbox 1

Package

hey man

try counterstrike

many fun

Package

It won't be the same

get past the nostalgia and move on, there are so many better titles and franchises out there.

Cam

Package said:
It won't be the same

get past the nostalgia and move on, there are so many better titles and franchises out there.

Now you're sounding like meow kappa.

But one can dream too.

Venom

Power member.
they need to remaster cod4, I liked mw2 but I feel like if it got remastered it would be shit

JohnnyG

I personally would love for this to be a thing. MW2 was by far my favorite COD so if this happened I would be so happy.

Joker

Cam said:
I know like 10+ people that would come back if there was a remake of this game.

I had a group of like 10 people from family/friends in real life and we played non-stop and had a blast, they stopped playing like I did.. the lobbies have stupid match-making, you constantly get in the same game as people that made you rage quit because they were annoying. I liked leaving then finding a fresh new game.. It's also the fact it's always the same, a re-mastered for those who now have Xbox One or would like better quality would be insane. I know 100,000s maybe even millions would buy that shit to re-live and then get majorly addicted for years like last time.

I also used to play constantly with the same 30 people ranging including the 10 I know in real life. i know for a fact they'd come back and that's just me. I'm sure you'd know 10, another would know 10.. the game would spread like mad.

I'd also love a re-mastered Metal Gear Solid.