• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

On my way to 99 strength

RaMoNe

I have decided to take a break from XbL, and focusing on getting my last account up. I just hit 90 strength yesterday, and I am just going to build slayer, as well as my strength at the same time. It might take a week or so, depending on how much I have to work. Then im going to get 99 attack, 70 defence, 70 pray, then 99 mage and range. Going to take a bit, but it will be my last maxed pure :)

Dykerosoft

I got to 70 strength in one week, I could have 99 so fast if I wanted too.

Are you planning on botting?

Saged

Onyx user!
Best of luck to you on this venture. Those last 9 levels are the hardest. :tongue:

Heir

Onyx user!
I gave up from 87. It was taking too long. But I was impatient back then. I still am slightly impatient, but for good reasons. I have work coming up and a lot of busy days outs. :/

RaMoNe

Dykerosoft said:
I got to 70 strength in one week, I could have 99 so fast if I wanted too.

Are you planning on botting?

Nope, no botting, just me and countless hours of slayer tasks :p And thanks everyone for the good luck.

JeterFan428

For me the last 99 levels are the hardest.:roflmao:

RaMoNe

Well, I got sidetracked with a lvl 3 clue scroll, so I gotta get 63 fishing to enter the guild, and hopefully it will be 3rd age something =/

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Best of luck with that. Man combat skills are really a pain in the ass lol.. hopefully you have the commitment.

RaMoNe

Bronze said:
Best of luck with that. Man combat skills are really a pain in the ass lol.. hopefully you have the commitment.

Actually I have been so caught up in pking lol, I forgot about training strength. But I knocked some important quests out the way. Making some clan vids atm

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Good luck man, just keep your eyes on the prize! lol.

RaMoNe

Pink Floyd said:
So hows this going? You haven't said much in a while. :smile:

Sorry bout that pink floyd, I been working like crazy, bout to get a car soon lol But almost at 92 str, I only train during slayer tasks or pking, and I got like 12 bullshit tasks back to back lol I gotta kill some terror dogs right now =/

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Goodluck my man, I hope you reach your goal.

RaMoNe

Musik said:
Goodluck my man, I hope you reach your goal.

Haha thanks, I will, but just can't find a lot of time to actually work on it lol After I get my car though, Ima just afk bandits probably

Pink Floyd

RaMoNe said:
Sorry bout that pink floyd, I been working like crazy, bout to get a car soon lol But almost at 92 str, I only train during slayer tasks or pking, and I got like 12 bullshit tasks back to back lol I gotta kill some terror dogs right now =/

Awesome. Congratulations. I wish I could afford a car. Good that you're knocking the quests out of the way. Those are a real drag to have to do when you're levels are up and you're all amped to pk.

RaMoNe

Pink Floyd said:
Awesome. Congratulations. I wish I could afford a car. Good that you're knocking the quests out of the way. Those are a real drag to have to do when you're levels are up and you're all amped to pk.

Just got 92 str today, but ima get my hunter lvl up before I continue