• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Oliver's service :)

Sahara

hello :)
i am doing a service where i will get your fishing up the price is:
level 1-10 100k each level
level 11-20 200k each level
level 21-30 300k each level
level 31-40 400k each level
level 41-50 600k each level
level 51-60 750k each level
level 61+ 800k each level

Why is there a big increase from 40-50 well this is where it starts to take longer so as you can see its a lot harder :).
what you need to do: pm me telling me your level of fishing at the moment and your desired level. Then we will discuss how much it will be on there if i can offer discounts or not:)
will prove to the first person who posts on here for half price if fishing is bellow 40 and only wants a few levels :)

Faq's:
how can i trust you? well i am hoping to get verified so then you can :)
how long will it take? it depepnds on your level if your bellow 30 then very quick.
can you do discounts: sometimes :)
do you have a guarantee? i will offer a 2 day guarantee for each level :)
will i be able to log into my account? not while i am on it sorry but as soon as i am of i will let you know straight away.

thanks Oliver Edmunds

this is linked in with this post http://runegear.net/Thread-win-free-fishing-leveling-up
so you can all see it is verified and have no worries in using me :)

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
One, there is no verification process you have to go through or has been established yet. Two, look at your rep:

Code:
Copper (0) - Last updated Yesterday, 07:48 PM 
Negative (-1): Scammer, don't even try him

Donranged (-1) - Last updated Yesterday, 05:38 PM 
Negative (-1): Hacked my account + 30M bank

Be cautious with this member.

Sahara

i have never scammed anyone before as this is my first time advertising :S and you can create a level 3 account and test if you do not belive me as i will get that up 5 levels to prove it, and i know i have no verification so that is why i was offering to do it free on my other thread