• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Old days...

Pink Floyd

Well, it would have only made your gaming experience worsened, knowing that it used to be better.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Agreed it is very much a shame things have changed :sad:. But it's done and JaGex has made it clear they will not consider changing the things that weren't broken back to normal :-/.

Pink Floyd

Don't give up! We just have to TAKE what we want. Assemble the army! We're going to Cambridge!

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
Don't give up! We just have to TAKE what we want. Assemble the army! We're going to Cambridge!
Mwhahahahaha. I call shotgun mmk :heart:?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Just wait, one day I'm going to hold the owner of jagex at gun point and demand 2b and full bandos or I kill him. :devilish:

Pink Floyd

What a selfish act, Musik. If anything, you should make him change things to the liking of all the members. :nod:

x04a

Onyx user!
I would make him put the wilderness back in the way it used to be, the old graphics, the old animations, and no trade limit. The GE can stay. I like it.

Amped-

Yessss, I really do miss those days. As-well as the trade limit, I wish runescape would make another version and let it be how it was in the old days, i bet more players would play that than the new version.

Fireren

Meh good times. Worrying about losting items, and hoping not to get teamed. Once I was out on a Dragon 2h hunt, and got teamed by like a group of 20. They got pissed cuz I only had 3 items. LOL good times...

Amped-

Hahahha Fireren, I remember I went on a Dragon 2h hunt before, was pretty fun.

Pink Floyd

That was fun back in the day. Kids thought they were really good weapons and I would kill people with them, fun stuff.