• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official new ForumKorner theme preview!

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Would you give us a sample of the mobile version? Sorry if someone mentioned this already, I didn't read the comments. But good pc design! @johnny_S

Johnny_S

Power member.
Cheeto said:
Would you give us a sample of the mobile version? Sorry if someone mentioned this already, I didn't read the comments. But good pc design! @johnny_S

There's no mobile version preview for now.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
So, who's your designer? Reminds me of the theme I used for Icy Forums. Similar colors.

Random

Jimmy said:
So, who's your designer? Reminds me of the theme I used for Icy Forums. Similar colors.

I would assume it's Johnny_S as he did the current theme. and he replied just above you <3

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Random said:
I would assume it's Johnny_S as he did the current theme. and he replied just above you <3
Yeah. I hadn't noticed his reply or it wasn't there when I hit the reply button.

Space Time

User is banned.
That looks fucking boss! Moment of silence for Johnny S.
Looks modern but simple!

Philly

Power member.
elite said:
I'm not sure how to view reported posts, so I guess this is the end of the line for me.

Thank you to everyone that has been with me here on my FK journey.

Ok? So with that being said why on earth would you talk shit on something you don't know about nor see? Hello?

elite

Philly said:
Ok? So with that being said why on earth would you talk shit on something you don't know about nor see? Hello?

I based that statement on the fact that after reporting a post for being in the wrong section, off-topic, spam, etc. It often takes well over 24 hours to be dealt with.

Chats

User is banned.
@Philly It's looking good!

I recommend adding the option to switch between dark/light many people disagree on this opinion.

That's probably one of the best things I like on the current theme, anyways looks very updated and professional.

Can't wait to see this on the site LIVE.

Philly

Power member.
elite said:
I based that statement on the fact that after reporting a post for being in the wrong section, off-topic, spam, etc. It often takes well over 24 hours to be dealt with.

...and I said provide proof of this, because it does not happen.

Also looking back at your first reply, so just because you report a post we should drop everything and not interact with the community at all? Makes perfect sense to simply dedicate all our time for the members, it really works out well for you like that ehh?

blell0w

User is banned.
Looks really cool, love how you are managing to sort of keeping the current look and feel in the new theme..
A totally different theme may have been a downer but an upgrade like this will surely turn out good :)

elite

Philly said:
...and I said provide proof of this, because it does not happen.

Also looking back at your first reply, so just because you report a post we should drop everything and not interact with the community at all? Makes perfect sense to simply dedicate all our time for the members, it really works out well for you like that ehh?

I haven't reported any posts because they were in the wrong section as of late, so I can't provide proof. I don't know why you're focusing so much on the reported posts part of my reply, that wasn't even what I was worried about.

I don't even understand what you're trying to convey in the second part of your message.

I'm not trying to wage war. Have a nice day.

Philly

Power member.
elite said:
I haven't reported any posts because they were in the wrong section as of late, so I can't provide proof. I don't know why you're focusing so much on the reported posts part of my reply, that wasn't even what I was worried about.

I don't even understand what you're trying to convey in the second part of your message.

I'm not trying to wage war. Have a nice day.

You are talking down on me and the FK team with invalid allegations. I am simply knocking common sense into you, or have you provide evidence to back your bullshit. It's rather simply actually what I seek to accomplish here.

Don't talk shit if you don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

elite

Philly said:
You are talking down on me and the FK team with invalid allegations. I am simply knocking common sense into you, or have you provide evidence to back your bullshit. It's rather simply actually what I seek to accomplish here.

Don't talk shit if you don't have a clue about what you are talking about.
Well, I only have a little bit of "proof" right now, but it's hard to find evidence.

1. People haven't received their requested awards in well over a week: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-149703-page-79.html

2. I haven't received any feedback on my recent private inquiries. (This one is over a week old.)
http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-208741.html

Like I said, I don't really want to argue anymore, as it will get you nowhere, and result in a ban/repfuck for me.

Philly

Power member.
elite said:
Well, I only have a little bit of "proof" right now, but it's hard to find evidence.

1. People haven't received their requested awards in well over a week: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-149703-page-79.html

2. I haven't received any feedback on my recent private inquiries. (This one is over a week old.)
http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-208741.html

Like I said, I don't really want to argue anymore, as it will get you nowhere, and result in a ban/repfuck for me.

1. We have never specified any time frame anywhere on granting awards, nor is it a main priority. We have much more important things to take care of first and foremost. We try an do them at least twice per month, better than once per month before. Also half the people that request an award, do not even get the award as they are not eligible. If more users would only request awards they where eligible for, I am sure we would grant awards alot faster.

2. You private inquiry is reporting someone for being underage, the so called evidence you provide shows no actual proof of it being who you claim it is. The usernames are the same, that isn't proof.

Neither of your two things mentioned had anything to do with a reported post, which is what you where bitching about in your previous post...

Earl

Power member.
Philly murdering this nigga @elite which is why you should never talk shit about the staff or admins of any forum because their work for us far surpasses what we think they actually do!

elite

Philly said:
1. We have never specified any time frame anywhere on granting awards, nor is it a main priority. We have much more important things to take care of first and foremost. We try an do them at least twice per month, better than once per month before. Also half the people that request an award, do not even get the award as they are not eligible. If more users would only request awards they where eligible for, I am sure we would grant awards alot faster.

2. You private inquiry is reporting someone for being underage, the so called evidence you provide shows no actual proof of it being who you claim it is. The usernames are the same, that isn't proof.

Neither of your two things mentioned had anything to do with a reported post, which is what you where bitching about in your previous post...

Reported posts were only one of the things I mentioned, you were the one who brought it to the spotlight.

And, I do have proof. He literally replied to a ForumKorner thread saying his RF username.

I've never had any problems with you, Philly, but this is rediculous. I'm done posting on this thread.