• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official Groups

RAF

Onyx user!
I've created this section as the demand of requests for a place for members to recruit was extreme. People can create their own groups here and recruit members and users for any position they want to fill. Although, RG Management will not approve any groups and make them official here on Rune Gear.

To make a group official, a payment is required. There is a $50 set up fee, along with $15 for every extra month. This method was implemented due to the fact that the community is growing, and with ownership of a group comes responsibilities and recognition. Whether it be a PK clan, or any other group you'd like to form, the set up fee is almost nothing compared to the benefits.

With an official group, you receive:
  • A dedicated forum to your group
  • Unlimited spots
  • User Icon
  • Userbar

To purchase a group, please contact me through private messaging. You may reply to this thread if need be.

A lifetime purchase can be purchased for $250 USD or 450M RuneScape gold.

- The Elite

CrystuL

Onyx user!
This is a very good idea, nice job. I beat you can make some easy revenue to support the forum this way.

CrystuL

Onyx user!
The Elite said:
Oxide said:
Do the angels, have a fee that is paid per month?

Also If you purchase a group, what is the member limit and does it have group forums included within the price or would that be an extra?

I should have clarified that.

Yes, they receive their own userbar, user icon and a forum dedicated to them.

What happened to Exalted, Write and Developer? They seem to have disappeared from the Group Membership page :s.

RAF

Onyx user!
CrystuL said:
The Elite said:
Oxide said:
Do the angels, have a fee that is paid per month?

Also If you purchase a group, what is the member limit and does it have group forums included within the price or would that be an extra?

I should have clarified that.

Yes, they receive their own userbar, user icon and a forum dedicated to them.

What happened to Exalted, Write and Developer? They seem to have disappeared from the Group Membership page :s.

I've removed all 3 usergroups.

if you dont mind me asking, will inxy have to pay $15 a month?? because hes the new leader?

Amped-

I'm sorry but I believe that is just outrageous :s
$50? ... then $15 a month?

Can you tell me why it's so expensive?

Manatee

Amped- said:

They need some money to keep this forum going.

Amped-

I understand that but that's a bit pricey.

Michael

I think this price is reasonable and fair. We don't want a tonne of official groups.

Amped-

Maybe a one time fee should be necessary. I can understand that to pay monthly to keep a group going I think is money hungry.

You know you can simply state, do not ask to make a group official. That you're the only one that decides that. But im doneeee, good luck :)

Krypton

Amped- said:

On HF, it's a $2,000 one time payment fee bro. Be lucky.

Krypton said:
Amped- said:

On HF, it's a $2,000 one time payment fee bro. Be lucky.

i reeealy hope your joking, thats a rediculous amount.

Oxide

Power member.
This site isn't HF, sick of people comparing to it.

But on that tangent, HF is a ALOT larger then this site, so it is relative the prices, Admittedly they are high but if you believe in your group then you should be prepare to pay for it.

Amped-

Lol not sure what I was thinking earlier but you guys are right, this price isn't much for an Official Group.