• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] Demons Recruitment

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
hTJltOY.png
84Z5ck6.png

Hello ForumKorner,

We're pleased to say that we have started recruitment again. Please read through this thread carefully, and thoroughly. Don't blast us with PM's regarding when you'll be added, if you got accepted/denied, or anything like that. Post it in this thread. If you want to pay to get in, the answer is: No.

6omjccz.png

We're one of the popular groups on ForumKorner. We're strive to be a High Quality group that consists of only the best members. We're a brotherhood to be more in depth. We have our members backs, and will fight till the end. We're like a Internet Family, and we treat each other like that. We show respect to one another, and are active throughout our subforum and ForumKorner. We're the Demons!​

Q9IwyBH.png
  • 1000 Posts atleast. It'll be verified by us.
  • 500 Reputation Points.
  • 0% warning level.
  • No open scam reports.
  • A member on ForumKorner for at least two months, with more than one week online.
  • Must not be a member of more than 3 Groups.
  • Must wear out Userbar 3 days a week.
  • Must follow up with the SubForum activity.
  • Must have a Vouch Thread with atleast 5 to 6 valid vouches and deals over $100 atleast.
O5vGyUd.png

Note that you must fill both the part of applications. No duplicate entries.

Part 1:

*Write to the right of the bold tags!

Code:
[b]Name/Username: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Why should you be accepted? [/b]
[b]Can you make a useful guide every month? [/b]
[b]Something about yourself that might help you get in: [/b]
[b]Will you be active in the subforum? [/b]
[b]How good is your grammar? [/b]

Part 2:

Code:
[b]Have you created any tutorials or guides, if so, link them below(If not, leave as is!): [/b]
[list]
[*] {LINK}
[*] {LINK}
[/list]
[b]Have you done any giveaways, if so, link them below(If not, leave as is!): [/b]
[list]
[*] {LINK}
[*] {LINK}
[/list]
[b]What can you bring for the group? [/b]
[b]How many hours on average are you online? [/b]
[b]Please check() any of the listed skills below that may apply to you: [/b]
[ ] Graphic Experience
[ ] Website Experience
[ ] Hacking Experience
[ ] Gaming Experience
[ ] Coding Experience
[ ] Computing Experience 
[ ] Tablet/Mobile Experience
[ ] Internet/Networking Experience
[b]Anything else you'd like to add/say? [/b]
qlJCaBe.png
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]No scam reports. You'll be removed![/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Be respectful to the community.[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Wear the user-bar 3/7 days.[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Activity in the sub-forum is necessary.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Final Words:[/font]​
Please be patient. Your application will be reviewed within 24 hours. If you haven't received a reply by then, please contact either @Monster or @"Jimmy". Please do not PM any of the leaders about your application. If you do, your application will be denied.
If you have been denied, you may re-apply after one week of the date of your first application. You may apply a maximum of 3 times within a 4 month period. Failure to follow these guidelines will lead to you being blacklisted from Demons.

There is no room to slack off; if we see inactivity, you'll be removed without any warning. We have a neat system that teaches our members the rules, history, and tricks of ForumKorner and MyBB, and every member is expected to do it and keep on task with it. This is the only warning you will get from us regarding activity and what is to happen if you get accepted into Demons.

Thank you for your interest in Demons, and have a nice day.
-Demons' Leaders

Weed

shit, i don't meet the requirements or i would apply

best of luck with this group though

MCG

Name/Username: Liam/MCG
Why should you be accepted? I believe that I can contribute to the group by hosting giveaways and posting frequently in the group and assisting other members.
Can you make a useful guide every month? I'm not sure but I can try, it depends what the guide is on. I have made a few in the past that I could share.
Something about yourself that might help you get in: I have been a member for nearly 3 years on FK and I plan to be for much longer, I have never had a scam report on me.
Will you be active in the subforum? Yes.
How good is your grammar? I would say around 8/10.

Have you created any tutorials or guides, if so, link them below(If not, leave as is!):
  • {LINK}
  • {LINK}
Have you done any giveaways, if so, link them below(If not, leave as is!):
What can you bring for the group? HQ posts, guides and giveaways.
How many hours on average are you online? Not much at the moment but I will be on a lot more now since it is the summer for me in a few weeks and being in a group gives me more incentive to be active on FK.
Please check() any of the listed skills below that may apply to you:
[N ] Graphic Experience
[Y] Website Experience
[N ] Hacking Experience
[Y ] Gaming Experience
[Y/N] Coding Experience
[Y ] Computing Experience
[Y ] Tablet/Mobile Experience
[ N] Internet/Networking Experience
Anything else you'd like to add/say? Please consider my application, thanks.

Towel

Power member.
I love this group a lot I highly encourage anyone looking to join an HQ group that meets the requirements to give it a shot. GL

Light

Name/Username: Light
Why should you be accepted: I'm new but very active, and I like helping people out if they ask me and I always give my honest opinion.
Can you make a useful guide every month: I don't but I can if that's requested.
Will you be active in the subforum? Yes I will be active in the subforum.
How good is your grammar? My grammar is perfect if I actually try, mine is always correct but I don't use caps and stuff most of the time.

Have you created any tutorials or guides, if so, link them below(If not, leave as is!):
  • {LINK}
  • {LINK}
Have you done any giveaways, if so, link them below(If not, leave as is!):
What can you bring for the group? I'll try to be as active and helpful as I can.
How many hours on average are you online? 7-10 hours.
Please check() any of the listed skills below that may apply to you:
[Y] Graphic Experience
[N] Website Experience
[Y] Hacking Experience
[Y] Gaming Experience
[N] Coding Experience
[Y] Computing Experience
[Y] Tablet/Mobile Experience
[Y] Internet/Networking Experience
Anything else you'd like to add/say? Hopefully you like my application. Thanks for reading

Fireworks

User is banned.
Well, I was going to apply, but I looked at all those requirements and I thought... Is it really worth it?

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Almost forgot that I had owned this group back then. Didn't mean to bump this but it's good to see that the thread has been preserved even after so long.

Edit: The groups page is showing it as Pestilence instead.

Last edited: