• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] [Closed] The Defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreak

User is banned.
RE: Now Recruiting - The Defenders

Crayo said:
Don't know why this was closed...

Keep this open.

Thanks Crayo! : )
Recruitment is still open!

Belluschi19 said:
Name Paiva
Country/State: Portugal
Skills:
  • MyBB installing and managing.
  • VBulletin installing and managing.
  • Invision Power Board installing and managing.
  • VB Coding
  • Photoshop
  • HTML
  • Webdesign
  • Human Manipulation (I'm starting.)

How can you contribute: I will contribute to this awesome family always as I can. I will teach what I know to the members and I expect learn from them too.
Reason why you want to join: I want to join to help the group out, and the most important, to still contributing to keep this forum alive.
Why do you deserve to be a Defender?: I deserve to be a Defender because I always help who need. I will protect our forum by catching scammers, low quality posters and flammers every time I can.

Just a PS:
I apologize for possibly having some grammer errors in my application, since my main language isn't English.

Denied for now. Must have 300+ posts.
Wormag was an exception because of contribution made by him.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Do you think you could make an exception on the no -Rep rule, just look at the reputation give to me and why. It makes no sense what so ever.

Phreak

User is banned.

Legendâ„¢ said:
Do you think you could make an exception on the no -Rep rule, just look at the reputation give to me and why. It makes no sense what so ever.

Editing the rules.
Users are now allowed to have negative rep, however, it will be reviewed to make sure it's not a severe case.
Legend, you are allowed to apply.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Name: Legend
Country/State: United States/Florida
Skills: I know how to code Batch, I am an amateur GFX artist, I have a lot of forum administration skills considering I helped make one, and I know a bit of HTML coding.
How can you contribute: I could help you administrate this group (if needed). And I could help out with anything GFX related.
Reason why you want to join: Seems like a nice group to be a part of, and I would like to be a part of it myself. :smile:
Why do you deserve to be a Defender?: Just read what I posted above.

Regicide

Once I get 300 posts I know I will join this group!

Legend_mybb_import1694

Was I accepted or not? I really do hate to be kept waiting...

Phreak

User is banned.

Legendâ„¢ said:
Skills: I know how to code Batch, I am an amateur GFX artist, I have a lot of forum administration skills considering I helped make one, and I know a bit of HTML coding.
How can you contribute: I could help you administrate this group (if needed). And I could help out with anything GFX related.
Reason why you want to join: Seems like a nice group to be a part of, and I would like to be a part of it myself. :smile:

Accepted, please apply in UserCP.

and Regi <3 Can't wait for you to get 300 posts. Go Go!

The Ðuck

Phreak said:
Legendâ„¢ said:

So, I got denied for not having 300 posts right? All the others things are ok?
Thanks ;)

Phreak

User is banned.

Belluschi19 said:
Phreak said:
Legendâ„¢ said:

So, I got denied for not having 300 posts right? All the others things are ok?
Thanks ;)

Get 300 posts and then re-apply. :grin:

Sexy ♥

RE: [Official] Now Recruiting - The Defenders

Name (S)exy <3
Country/State: Croatia
Skills: Money maker (E-whore, Postloop, PPD), Grammar skills, Graphics skills..
How can you contribute: Well, I think I proven myself with reporting posts, contributing to forum (grammar mistakes fixes, contributing in forum contests etc.) and my activity. I belive I can continue with that.
Reason why you want to join: I want to be a more respected member of this community, since I think I deserved it, and this group would help me.
Why do you deserve to be a Defender?: Stated it before.

I'm not sure do I have 300 posts, in case I don't, decide about my application once I get them.

Mordalum

Name Tayyab - Mordalum
Country/State: Punjab, Pakistan
Skills: C++, PHP, HTML, Basic Java, Forum installation of MyBB, PHPBB, vBulletin, Invision Power Board.
How can you contribute: Preventing Low Quality Posting, Spammers, Rule-breakers and I often troll the marketplace in search of illegal content.
Reason why you want to join: I would like to join The Defenders as I am already in a habit of preventing LQP and Spammers so it would be a great help and fun being in the same community.
Why do you deserve to be a Defender?: I deserve to be a defender because I constantly report rule-breaking posts, and because I have Defender Award :)

Phreak

User is banned.

Mordalum said:
Name Tayyab - Mordalum
Skills: C++, PHP, HTML, Basic Java, Forum installation of MyBB, PHPBB, vBulletin, Invision Power Board.
How can you contribute: Preventing Low Quality Posting, Spammers, Rule-breakers and I often troll the marketplace in search of illegal content.
Reason why you want to join: I would like to join The Defenders as I am already in a habit of preventing LQP and Spammers so it would be a great help and fun being in the same community.
Why do you deserve to be a Defender?: I deserve to be a defender because I constantly report rule-breaking posts, and because I have Defender Award :)

Accepted. You don't have minimum post requirements, however, you have the protector award which means that you would be an excellent addition to the group. Apply in UserCP.

Recruiting is now CLOSED.

Knight_mybb_import2516

Name Knight
Country/State: United States
Skills: Social Engineering, Marketing, Public Relations, MyBB
How can you contribute: I can contribute to the group with a professional mannerism and a positive portrayal of The Defenders on the site.
Reason why you want to join: I want to join The Defenders because I respect and acknowledge what The Defenders believe in.
Why do you deserve to be a Defender?: I deserve to be a Defender because I always give my all to the site and I report every post that I see that violates the rules.

Edit: I guess I missed the bill since recruitment is closed as of the previous post..

Steelmob

Phreak said:
Mordalum said:
Name Tayyab - Mordalum

Accepted. You don't have minimum post requirements, however, you have the protector award which means that you would be an excellent addition to the group. Apply in UserCP.

Recruiting is now CLOSED.

Since recruitment is now closed, do you want me to close your thread?

Phreak

User is banned.

Yes Steelmob, please close : )
Thanks.

Balkan#1

User is banned.

Danm I need 300 post to get in this group, DANM

Status
Not open for further replies.