• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

obama

Michael

No, Obama is not. I personally do not like him because of the Illuminati, he's hiding so much.

Will

Onyx user!
RuneScape said:
No, Obama is not. I personally do not like him because of the Illuminati, he's hiding so much.

He's hiding behind Illuminati? I wanna see the proof, not calling you a liar or anything. The Illuminati is so interesting to me.

And for my opinion, I think he's not that great but he's doing good. Coming from a Republican.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
RuneScape said:
Could you elaborate on that? I know what Illuminati is but I have never heard about Obama doing this.

Michael

He's hiding alot, search it up on google. I found it to be a very interesting read.

Palistus

I think he's doing fine, he's trying his best, with the whole of the Republican representatives and Senate completely REFUSING to let ANYTHING pass, like spoiled children who aren't getting their way.

GodOfGaming

ok All the reason y people hate obama is stupid to me.

1.People are like i thought he said he could fix the Eco problem and Bla Bla

ok first of all it took bush 8 years to fuck us over. And you think obama can fix it in 2?
Bull shit he cant give the man time good lord.

And second bush was the worst president. Maybe if he payed attention in history class. He would of known
The Muslim and Christians or what ever have been fighting for more than 100 years cause of religion. And you think we can just March in and say "Hey stop it" in like 2 years or what ever idk.

But i think yall get my point

b-ball-1

idk about you guys, but I don't like him, neither do I hate him, he's our president so we have to deal with it!

Jak505

Can't yet judge that, he came into office with a lot of problems to deal with.