• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Not Eating Enough?

Magnificent

Bro just go to the gym and burn off the calories.

Also just wash your face more often if acne is the worry

Vidvix

User is banned.
Magic said:
So would like a fresh stick baguette be okay? I know bread is reasonably bad for you because if saturates and sugar, etc.

any sort of bread really i used to do the same exact thing for about 2 years and maintained a very okay weight for me I'm sure it'll work for you just drink a ton of water to fill up your stomach.

Magic

Vidvix said:
any sort of bread really i used to do the same exact thing for about 2 years and maintained a very okay weight for me I'm sure it'll work for you just drink a ton of water to fill up your stomach.

I drink roughly 8 bottles of water a day, I'll look into having more bread though.

@monarch believe me washing my face wont remove acne plus it will increase my eczema. Eating well is the main problem, which fucking sucks.

Plus I already run 2 miles a day.

αяυη

Power member.
Like I told you before. Track your calories, find out how many you should eat per day at maintenance (if you don't want to gain weight) and then eat that.
You are more than likely not even eating 2000 calories a day.

There's no point saying "can i eat this" technically you could eat Burger King everyday and still lose weight / maintain...
You said you are skinny so I'd find out what your maintenance is and eat at that. Or maybe 100-200 above as you are quite active as you said.

You can find all the advice you need on http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183
Don't just shy away because it's "body building" it has millions of members and several hundred thousands with your goals.

P.S: Don't be a bitch and say hello on Pf sometime.

Magic

Hobbs said:
Like I told you before. Track your calories, find out how many you should eat per day at maintenance (if you don't want to gain weight) and then eat that.
You are more than likely not even eating 2000 calories a day.

There's no point saying "can i eat this" technically you could eat Burger King everyday and still lose weight / maintain...
You said you are skinny so I'd find out what your maintenance is and eat at that. Or maybe 100-200 above as you are quite active as you said.

You can find all the advice you need on http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183
Don't just shy away because it's "body building" it has millions of members and several hundred thousands with your goals.

P.S: Don't be a bitch and say hello on Pf sometime.

What's the easiest way of checking? Because I cut up peppers and stuff. Oh okay I'm there now.

αяυη

Power member.
Magic said:
What's the easiest way of checking? Because I cut up peppers and stuff. Oh okay I'm there now.
Do some research and it'll all be common sense.
Buy a food scale.
Use myfitnesspal
Read, read and read some more.

Color

Magic said:
There is a need because certain foids trigger acne and stuff. Chocolate and fat makes a notable diffference.

@coltie2 eat what more often? Not sure I can have more fruit.
That's a myth that's been long gone.  Lol.

Rank

Hobbs said:
Do some research and it'll all be common sense.
Buy a food scale.
Use myfitnesspal
Read, read and read some more.
Damn Bodybuilder af much haha counting macros, weighing your shit.

Samus

Power member.
So what are you trying to do? Not be hungry if that's the case just eat bloating foods bread and greasey shit or if you want something healthier drink a ensure has high protein with b vitamins

Current weight and height ratio I'd be able to tell your build so you looking to put on lean muscle or be bulky like a power lifter, you run so I'd put your training to somewhat cross fit? Depending if you lift high reps in a time frame. If you go to a gym find a personal trainer they are really good at showing you how to do the correct lifts for what muscle group with the correct form and also give you eating regiments to build lean mass or you can always search the interwebs for help whatever floats your goat

αяυη

Power member.
Rank said:
Damn Bodybuilder af much haha counting macros, weighing your shit.

Nothing about bodybuilding at all lol? Weighing shit, tracking calories and counting macros are all used by many people to lose weight / gain weight. It's not solely attached with bodybuilding :)

Magic said:
@color What's a myth, that bad foods cause acne?

@samus basically I want to be full up without eating McDonalds and shit.
Eat more food then /thread

*facepalm*

Expe

Just eat what you need to maintain your weight.

Probably about 2,500 calories. You're most likely eating about 1,500 calories right now or less, just an estimate. You aren't eating much at all.