• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

North Korean rocket puts object into space, angers neighbors, U.S.

Mango

User is banned.
It's that time! More news coming from the Koreans. Before I start this shoutout to @Agony for being in the military. 

North Korea launched a long range rocket carrying a satellite. As the title stats people are angle. A US Ambassador Samantha Power told reporters "We will ensure that the Security Council imposes serious consequences."

My personal opinion on this topic: It's a little nervousing having this country do this. As we all know there leader has a nuke and is crazy, so this is never good. This may be a reason to start a war but that is the decision of Congress. If Donald Trump is elected he may be liked by Kim Jong Un because they are not the best people. Hilary Clinton is an idiot (I agree with America needing a female president but I feel she is not the right one). I have not kept up with this election but I've heard Bernie Sanders always repeats himself if he does not have a script and that person (Jordie Jordan / Wingsofredeption) said he doesnt have enthusiasm and some leaders will have a hard time liking him. There might be a future war. Kim Jong Un will always be my favorite meme.

Article
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-satellite-idUSKCN0VG00H