• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Nice one Jagex

1UP

Power member.
The new skillcapes look so bad, opinions? do you like them?
Edit; Heres a pic for people who only play 07 or something

with hood attached
MMLaycQ.png

without
c4uZlKU.png

ForumKorner

They're ugly.
They look better in pictures.
Bruh use better graphics, they're going to bring back old skillcapes anyways so it's all good

1UP

Power member.
@Emoji, yeah I usually do use high graphics but its dark asf in that dungeon lol. and they are bringing the old ones back?

ForumKorner

1UP said:
@Emoji, yeah I usually do use high graphics but its dark asf in that dungeon lol. and they are bringing the old ones back?
In a few weeks they're going to make an option on the cape to toggle back to the old skillcape or the new look.
a8c133e53bb050bf105d4e040829e43e.png

1UP

Power member.
Emoji said:
In a few weeks they're going to make an option on the cape to toggle back to the old skillcape or the new look.
you know its a fail of an update when they do that lmao, just like legacy mode atm. they should just add new content instead of trying to update shit that doesn't need to be updated ( even though it got polled ) I really like the old design

ForumKorner

1UP said:
you know its a fail of an update when they do that lmao, just like legacy mode atm. they should just add new content instead of trying to update shit that doesn't need to be updated ( even though it got polled ) I really like the old design
That EOC Legacy mode is in beta. Thats why it's in a beta world..

1UP

Power member.
Emoji said:
That EOC Legacy mode is in beta. Thats why it's in a beta world..
not legacy with abilities.. just the normal legacy mode

Package

And this is why oldschool is superior in every way.

1UP

Power member.
Emoji said:
ohh, I don't encounter with any problems on legacy :p
Only problem I encounter is a black screen but it's because of their shitty client.
no, no problems, but they only bought it back because people didn't like the new interface right? just like the skillcapes :p

ForumKorner

1UP said:
no, no problems, but they only bought it back because people didn't like the new interface right? just like the skillcapes :p
Yeah, I was like them when I got back to RS. Logged in with EOC and so many interfaces on screen and it annoyed me.
After you start playing for a awhile trying EOC you get used to it. I was using it Manually and I disliked how you had to press enter to talk.
Then a friend of mine told me that you can put it on Revolution so you wouldn't have to press enter all the time.
Then I got used to EOC :D
The new skillcapes itself are just ugly imo, they're flat and dull.
But some people actually like them and a lot dont.

1UP

Power member.
Emoji said:
Yeah, I was like them when I got back to RS. Logged in with EOC and so many interfaces on screen and it annoyed me.
After you start playing for a awhile trying EOC you get used to it. I was using it Manually and I disliked how you had to press enter to talk.
Then a friend of mine told me that you can put it on Revolution so you wouldn't have to press enter all the time.
Then I got used to EOC :D
The new skillcapes itself are just ugly imo, they're flat and dull.
But some people actually like them and a lot dont.
yes, exactly.
EOC is actually really good and changed the game for good imo, people just needed to get use to it, but the new capes are mehh...

Space Time

User is banned.
I want to start playing this shit again haha!
But those capes are disgustingly simple and disgusting,.

Package

@Bananendealer come to OSRS then, you won't regret it.

Brian

Power member.
Lol the entire game is a mess. I logged back in the other day and they have so much corny ass cosmetic shit. I never realized how broke Jagex really is. On topic, the old skillcapes had nothing wrong with them. It seems like Jagex has no clue what really needs to be updated or not.

1UP

Power member.
Bananendealer said:
I want to start playing this shit again haha!
But those capes are disgustingly simple and disgusting,.
They're bringing back the old ones, so you should.
Package said:
@Bananendealer come to OSRS then, you won't regret it.
Still better than 07..

Brian said:
Lol the entire game is a mess. I logged back in the other day and they have so much corny ass cosmetic shit. I never realized how broke Jagex really is. On topic, the old skillcapes had nothing wrong with them. It seems like Jagex has no clue what really needs to be updated or not.
yeah solomons store is pretty annoying, and yeah but new skillcapes would be nice, I just dont know how thoses went though q/a testing, they're so ugly

Space Time

User is banned.
1UP said:
They're bringing back the old ones, so you should.
Still better than 07..
yeah solomons store is pretty annoying, and yeah but new skillcapes would be nice, I just dont know how thoses went though q/a testing, they're so ugly
I haven't played since the introduction of EOC.
I quit a bit before the beta because I got bored. I went on to play on RSPS and just meet new people.
Just PK and Hybrid on Rsps.

I might come back.

1UP

Power member.
@Bananendealer, pm me if you ever do and want to play :)

also pm me who you are from ngu please haha.

Rolo

Power member.
Oh my fucking god, RS3 is going down the drain. Those capes look like absolute shit. Fagex, what have you done...