• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty New Perks In Black Ops Escalation Map Pack?

SGOD

In the recent CoD Black Ops Escalation map pack preview, it shows that there will be new perks and kill streaks. Just wanted to let the CoD fans know :D

Look at 0:10 in the video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Wz3CWYStU[/youtube]

ikVN5O.PNG

Philly

Power member.
I never noticed this before. Thanks for sharing that little part of the video I didn't notice! Honestly even before I noticed that I decided that on the new map pack release will be when I start playing black ops again. And going for my 2nd 15th prestige. I have taken a 2 month break it will be 3 once the pack is released on the 3rd. Sounds like fun plus the maps looks sick. They remind me of the MW2 maps. Anyways thanks! :)

SGOD

Philly said:
I never noticed this before. Thanks for sharing that little part of the video I didn't notice! Honestly even before I noticed that I decided that on the new map pack release will be when I start playing black ops again. And going for my 2nd 15th prestige. I have taken a 2 month break it will be 3 once the pack is released on the 3rd. Sounds like fun plus the maps looks sick. They remind me of the MW2 maps. Anyways thanks! :)
I also took a little break from Black Ops. I'm going to start over on the account I bought from Leafs and try to get to 15th prestige.

Philly

Power member.
Jman said:
I also took a little break from Black Ops. I'm going to start over on the account I bought from Leafs and try to get to 15th prestige.

Feel free to add me we can play together that is once I start again.

GT: W ater

MrGQ

Those maps look wicked bro. I am so ready for them to come on out.