• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New GFX website!

Carnage

Power member.
OK, about time i announced this some of you may already know that i am starting a forum based around GFX and web designing. Thankfully we have got the money i need to buy a domain thanks to the user Conan! big thanks to him for accepting my userbar design.

We will make an official thread when in closing stages of development so far ive done alot but i will be assembling a team of designers soon.

We are not looking for professionals we believe the most important rule in designing is learning and improvement.

I will post more info soon along with a screenshot of the site....

You may ask why it is taking so long. This is due to me designing a custom theme for the forums.

Update, first screenshot:

13c54de23a462469d25a11395dd1fbc3.png

Feel free to register: Click Here

(Note: the site is still in development)

Doctor

User is banned.
I dont like the name Carnage Art. I can't wait to join.

Carnage

Power member.
Doctor said:
I dont like the name Carnage Art. I can't wait to join.

You don't? the initial name was CarnageDesigns but then i got the domain CarnageArt.com since the carnagedesigns.com was taken :/ i will think about changing it if my desired domain comes avaliable.

Doctor

User is banned.
Carnage said:
You don't? the initial name was CarnageDesigns but then i got the domain CarnageArt.com since the carnagedesigns.com was taken :/ i will think about changing it if my desired domain comes avaliable.

Mhhm. I guess its not bad. Idc doe I will still sign up :)

Carnage

Power member.
Doctor said:
Mhhm. I guess its not bad. Idc doe I will still sign up :)

Cheers still alot of work to do tho, i am currently making custom images for all icons on site and fixing up some userbars.

Doctor

User is banned.
Carnage said:
Cheers still alot of work to do tho, i am currently making custom images for all icons on site and fixing up some userbars.

The forum can turn out big. Just make sure your making it very attractive. You get more people with a clean looking forum.

Carnage

Power member.
Doctor said:
The forum can turn out big. Just make sure your making it very attractive. You get more people with a clean looking forum.

Do you like the theme so far? i was thinking about adding a colorpicker. This is the 1.0 version i will be updating the theme when we hit 1000 members.

Doctor

User is banned.
Dont really like the banner man. Sorry but I think its too childish. Just focus on making it clean

Carnage

Power member.
Doctor said:
Dont really like the banner man. Sorry but I think its too childish. Just focus on making it clean

LOL, i will update the logo soon... i figured someone would say that i thought it looked better than just having it plain.

Spiderman

Just finished signing up for the site :) Looks really nice Carnage :)

Carnage

Power member.
Thanks man, i am working on the userbars and some site images now.

Spiderman

Shift said:
I signed up to and i posted on it
Lmao we're the only 2 members that used the same usernames XD

Carnage

Power member.
Thanks again guys, i have not really advertised or "launched" yet so.... yeah lol

Spiderman

Shift said:
I know lol more people should sign up
True say Come on guys Sign up looks like a really nice site, I'm hoping to see it grow :)