• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New Contests / Giveaways Rule!

Philly

Power member.
You may not direct someone off-site in order to take part in your contest or giveaway, you are also not allowed to advertise any other forum within this section. 

If you want to advertise another forum on ForumKorner you may purchase a sticky thread and do so.

Boltage

Power member.
Glad to see this implemented thanks Phillis

Cred

Thanks, this was really needed. Many threads make it look like they're for fk but their actually for other site, confusing as fuck. Nice rule

Order

Power member.
This rule was needed, To many other links in giveaways!

Astro

User is banned.
Nice update. Keep them in the website showcase.

Flippy

Astro said:
Nice update. Keep them in the website showcase.

The only reason I made a post in this giveaway section was because Philly had Website Showcase threads disabled to show up on ProStats, which I don't think is really fair.

Philly

Power member.
Flippy said:
The only reason I made a post in this giveaway section was because Philly had Website Showcase threads disabled to show up on ProStats, which I don't think is really fair.
Because you don't get a free advertisement or what?

αяυη

Power member.
Philly said:
You may not direct someone off-site in order to take part in your contest or giveaway, you are also not allowed to advertise any other forum within this section. 
If you want to advertise another forum on ForumKorner you may purchase a sticky thread and do so.
What about my thread?
https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-213578.html
I paid a considerable amount for the award, so what section/s can this be advertised in? @Philly
Thanks.

Edit: I see it was closed. So can you move it into a section where it can be used. Thanks.

Philly

Power member.
Hobbs said:
What about my thread?
https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-213578.html

I paid a considerable amount for the award, so what section/s can this be advertised in? @Philly

Thanks.
You may keep it in your sig and on the awards page, but you may not make a thread regarding your forum besides in the showcase section. So I guess you can mention it there as well obviously.

αяυη

Power member.
Philly said:
You may keep it in your sig and on the awards page, but you may not make a thread regarding your forum besides in the showcase section. So I guess you can mention it there as well obviously.
Can you move my thread there and re-open it then please.

Philly

Power member.
Hobbs said:
Can you move my thread there and re-open it then please.
Don't you already have a showcase thread opened? You are only allowed one per website at this time.

αяυη

Power member.
Philly said:
Don't you already have a showcase thread opened? You are only allowed one per website at this time.

You can delete /merge the other one. Not going to see this thread go to waste.