• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New board & getting back into skateboarding.

Berrics

Power member.
Decided to start skating again, got a fresh new deck.

-Details-

-Girl deck (Mike Mo) 8.0 x 31. something

-Venture trucks, usually have indys but wanted to try something new

-local skateshop wheels

-Grizzly Grip.

Might even upload some footage once I get more comfortable again.

cas

Ew, why would you buy grizzly grip? To me, that is literally disgusting. Aside from that, start shredding and post some footy, if I get a filmer, I'm down to do the same.

Berrics

Power member.
tus1kmayne said:
Ew, why would you buy grizzly grip? To me, that is literally disgusting. Aside from that, start shredding and post some footy, if I get a filmer, I'm down to do the same.

I usually don't worry too much about grip, also I like the logo cut out haha.

cas

Berrics said:
I usually don't worry too much about grip, also I like the logo cut out haha.

Oh, I forgot that they have that one with the little bear, yeah, that ones fine. The other one with the fat shitty "GRIZZLY" text is hideous. I just transferred to a new school and the day I arrive with my board, I see a shitload of kids and they 4/5 of them have grizzly grip. Needless to say, they were, very, very, very bad.

Berrics

Power member.
tus1kmayne said:
Oh, I forgot that they have that one with the little bear, yeah, that ones fine. The other one with the fat shitty "GRIZZLY" text is hideous. I just transferred to a new school and the day I arrive with my board, I see a shitload of kids and they 4/5 of them have grizzly grip. Needless to say, they were, very, very, very bad.

Haha yeah that one looks awful. Most people don't even know grizzly was started by Torey Pudwill and Diamond collaborated with him.

Mercedes

Power member.
Sweet man I just got back into skating as well. Took me about 20 days to get my 3 flips back but there finally coming back.

cas

Berrics said:
Haha yeah that one looks awful. Most people don't even know grizzly was started by Torey Pudwill and Diamond collaborated with him.

People don't even know it's a collab with diamond here. They just opened up a zumiez at my local mall and that shits swamped with hype beast and idiots, and they're all at the diamond section. Can't stand it, I went full rieder when it came out, haha. No logos, just janoskis, white tees and black pants.

Color

I hate to tell you, but Venture is shit. :/
I'd suggest upgrading to Krux or Thunder the next time you're looking for trucks. I'd also suggest getting some bones wheels, I love them.
Congratulations though, man. I'm glad to hear you're giving it a shot. It's amazing once you get the hang of it. :D

cas

Color said:
I hate to tell you, but Venture is shit. :/
I'd suggest upgrading to Krux or Thunder the next time you're looking for trucks. I'd also suggest getting some bones wheels, I love them.
Congratulations though, man. I'm glad to hear you're giving it a shot. It's amazing once you get the hang of it. :D

Lol, did you see what happened to malto in KC?

Mercedes

Power member.
Ventures aren't that bad. I have 2 pairs that I use and they have treated me well.

Psycho

I also skate,

I skate a 7.6 creature deck with independent trucks lol

One of my bearings is uneven though, Ive lost my skate tool too
Can any of you help?

Color

zwarve said:
I also skate,

I skate a 7.6 creature deck with independent trucks lol

One of my bearings is uneven though, Ive lost my skate tool too
Can any of you help?

What do you mean you need help with? All you need to remove a bearing is a wrench and a screwdriver.

Ride

@187 I saw that flaming kickflip on IG bro sick

Mike

User is banned.
I used to skateboard i had a
Blind Board (North Park)
Phantom 2 Trucks
Black Bone Bearings
i was pretty decent then i just stopped :p
Show a pic when you get your board :)

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
I have a girl board as well, Brandon Biebel. I don't even know what size it is, lol.
But I also have Venture trucks on it and ATM wheels.
Grizzly grip and reds :)