• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New 317

Everyonedies

10en56v.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivWJt06YqYY

Remarkable said:
I'm on there, good pserver, legit :)

To be honest... This looks great and I've known EveryOneDies for a while now so this seems very legit. I'll try it out soon.

I approve of this community. I've known EOD from way back, we're really good friends and he has a lot of connections outside, I'm sure he's going to make your stay in this pserver a good one.

I'll be working on their forums soon, so come check us out.

Micro360z;4505620 said:
very nice server :) hd quality

This server is open through developement and are looking for good staff with previous experience of moderating and advertising.

Much much MUCH more on our Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/projectmalicious

Forum
Webclient
Client Download
Youtube Channel

Project Malicious is a very stable 317 made from the highly successful source of Project Insanity. We aim to build a long lasting server with a stable economy and a decent rate for the skillers. We will be holding more and more events as we build our members count. We will enforce our rules to the full degree. Staff are only chosen from activity on the forum. Posted applications or requests in game will be ignored

Project Malicious is a ongoing hosted project brought to you by the management genius of Everyonedies (Assisted by YOUR FAV PB.ORG ADMIN Sin) and the well above average coding skills of Ross. We aim to provide you with a long lasting emulation of runescapes 317 era. We have added some items, but no silly customs.

PI Base - Eddited by and added to by Ross.

Upcoming additions

Custom mini-games.
New area's with higher value drops.
AFK Rooms. Low/High def rooms.
Custom Quests.
New slayer npcs/drops.

And a new minigame to drop them with new npcs too :)

V2 CLIENT RELEASED 1.9.2010

Transparent menu clicks - Real PVP Interface.
674220v21.png

New hit/def splats - Custom quest tab with more info.
134764v22.png

Change from classic or new damage (X10).
331777v23.png

Onyx bolts special graphic.
911947v24.png

Turmoil and Rocktails added.
832310v25.png

plerer

Wow!! That looks really cool!

I'm going on!