• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Nevermind Pardon Request

Alex/Leader

To start this off, I thought you had to make an account to make a pardon. The account I made can be found here: http://www.forumkorner.com/user-58811.html 

Just go ahead and ban that account.

To start this off, I'd like to post a link to my old account. All new users will probably not remember me, so I want to make sure that my  body of work available for all to see. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Check out my old account [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]here[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've been banned for close to a year now and I've been lamenting looking back at the mistakes I've made in the past. Sometime around August or December, I decided that I would scam a user for a $90 Instagram. I don't remember the Instagram, nor the user, nor if that user is even still around. I regret this decision to scam, and despite that fact that none of us actually have free will (shoutout P&D), I wish my neurons and brain would have not fired in the manner that led my rationalization of scamming. I truly wish to make things right in the best way that I know how. I'd like to apologize to all users that I hurt during my time of bad actions. If anyone wishes to contact me to work things out, please post here and we can talk things out.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This community was basically all I had for a solid year of my life. Philosophy & Debates really allowed me to speak on issues that I am deeply concerned about. It's the real main reason I want to come back, besides @"Sector". This section inspired me enough to pursue a degree in Philosophy. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I miss the members I knew, the new members I didn't, and all the great discourse held between us all. This community meant so much to me, and I wish to return to that place.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Contact me here.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Shoutout to @Sector, @"Cann!bal", @Trilogy & @"Curley".[/font]

Philly

Power member.
Congratulations your pardon has been accepted.

Upon being unbanned you agree to the following; Being stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had. You also must wear DWC for 1-2 years.

If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.

By signing into your ForumKorner account after being unbanned you agree to everything stated above.