• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

never mind

Villain

Onyx user!
said i'd update the thread with my previous style that i'm gonna keep by.

gSVkHsE.png

gFv1Hq6h.jpg

fGGiJHUh.jpg

@wild 
@aimi
@ugly

stuff like this better?

ugly

Power member.
RE: selling an okay userbar

that's basically power plus
try to come up with with something unique next time
the current userbars suck anyway

Paranoid

instead of selling it why not give back to the community and put it in the giveaway section?

I am sorry to say but I don't think this is worth $5

It seems like you are new to gfx so, like Astro has said in some other posts, before charging I suggest doing gfx for free

giving the psd away would show that you aren't greedy for money and it's a good way to advertize as you get better:

think, if you give away some stuff and people want more, that's when you can start charging

but until then i just suggest doing graphics for free

I will remove this post if you feel like i am sales trashing

Villain

Onyx user!

wild said:
instead of selling it why not give back to the community and put it in the giveaway section?

I am sorry to say but I don't think this is worth $5

It seems like you are new to gfx so, like Astro has said in some other posts, before charging I suggest doing gfx for free

giving the psd away would show that you aren't greedy for money and it's a good way to advertize as you get better:

think, if you give away some stuff and people want more, that's when you can start charging

but until then i just suggest doing graphics for free

I will remove this post if you feel like i am sales trashing
i'm not new to gfx at all, just new to userbar styles, if everyone hates it, i will stop this style.

Paranoid

Villain said:
i'm not new to gfx at all, just new to userbar styles, if everyone hates it, i will stop this style.

I never said i hate it

I just suggest using c4d for text, make it cleaner, etc.

anyway, it's probably better than i can do ;)

Villain

Onyx user!

Aimi said:
User bar preference I really like UBs that aren't blocky.

But still not bad.
going to update the thread with things people actually like.

Villain

Onyx user!
Aimi said:
aye if you got any hand drawn stuff (with a tablet) I'd like to see that.
updated the thread with my previous ub's lmk what u think @wild @ugly

Paranoid

yes the first ub is actually pretty sick :)

those UBs are WAYYY better than whatever made before

if you made this, props to you

Villain

Onyx user!
wild said:
yes the first ub is actually pretty sick :)

those UBs are WAYYY better than whatever made before

if you made this, props to you
i wont sell these as they are already uZed

ugly

Power member.
they better but still don't really like them, maybe it's just the style but i feel like they don't have potential for many reasons.
1. the way u executed the last two one is kinda weak imo and the money one doesn't really have enough contrast (needs more shading imo)
2. the last two are the exact same just different coloured red and black or purple and black doesn't match especially if u combine them using a gradient (try using purple to it's complementary colour or any matching colour just not with black. if u'd work in the graphic industry u'd know

where the wizard one?
thought u made that on too right?
that's one wasn't based on the shit fk userbar template, not squary, colours matched, it's creative, and has a meaning

Villain

Onyx user!
ugly said:
they better but still don't really like them, maybe it's just the style but i feel like they don't have potential for many reasons.
1. the way u executed the last two one is kinda weak imo and the money one doesn't really have enough contrast (needs more shading imo)
2. the last two are the exact same just different coloured red and black or purple and black doesn't match especially if u combine them using a gradient (try using purple to it's complementary colour or any matching colour just not with black. if u'd work in the graphic industry u'd know

where the wizard one?
thought u made that on too right?
that's one wasn't based on the shit fk userbar template, not squary, colours matched, it's creative, and has a meaning
tenks for help

wizard got lost with royalhangout rip