• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Need Suggestions] Making Money through Instagram

Moon Knight

Hey all,

So I have a 3 letter Instagram account (random letters), which has almost 2k real followers on it. I've been thinking about what to do with it for years and have now decided that I'd like to make some money from it, if that is at all possible. Any suggestions on how to do this would be awesome.

Demon

Onyx user!
Here’s a suggestion based on something similar I’m doing. Find a niche for your account. Then grow your account around that niche and then try to open a Instagram store and sell product based on your niche.

For example, a few years back I had an Instagram account revolving around cats/kittens. I grew that account to about 10k followers then opened up a shop and started selling cat related products (no I didn’t make any products). And the more my account grew in followers the more potential I had to sell more products.

All I did was bring attention to my account and captured the attention of impulse Instagram buyers that don’t mind purchasing products off the profile.

If I’m confusing you in any way feel free to message me. I’ll give you some tips to help you get started.