• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need some help with my PC !

Cocaine-

Onyx user!
So, lately my PC has been running pretty slow & I have no clue why.

Some times the pages lag and glitch & take forever to load & it is getting real annoying :(

Does anyone know of a great software or something I can download to help speed up my computer? Currently I use CCleaner & that sin't really doing the job anymore..

Help !

Damian

Power member.
Junk everything you don't use or you could just back up nessicary documents and start fresh.
That's what I did with my Dell Inspiron when I had it and it worked like a wonder after that, you could also just clean it all up inside and treat it like a new laptop.
To be completely honest, it could also just be time for an upgrade.. Mind uploading your specifications?

Chthonic

Onyx user!
It might be the amount of programs installed, which can decrease performance. It might be your specs(it could be a possibility, but I doubt this for now).

If you use Windows 7, Vista, or XP, switch to the Classic theme. It can really boost performance. This is how to do it: go to Computer, or My Computer, right click it and click "Properties". Go to "Advanced system settings" on 8, 7, or Vista, or "Advanced" on XP. Go to the "Performance" menu and click "Settings". Stay on the "Visual effects" tab. Click the button that says "Adjust for best performance." Click Apply, and then OK. You can X off all the windows open, and you will see how your performance boosts.

I hope this helped. If it didn't work, please contact me.

Miner64

When my computer becomes slow I just back up my important files and just reinstall the windows. When you have lots of programs installed and other stuff it just becomes slow and you need to reinstall windows.

wickedd

just upgrade your RAM, it help alot in most cases.. also hit WIN+R type msconfig and remove all unnecessary things from startup tab