• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need some advice.

SNIPER

Well theres this Freshman girl, i'm a sophomore by the way, and me and her used to talk a shit ton. Back in december she sent me a sexy ass nude (she was 8th grade and I was a freshman then and lets just say she has Tila Tequila boobs, no joke. And she is beautiful as hell) And my friends accidentally saw it but she doesn't give a fuck anymore. Well now me and her talk and shit and she won't come outside during the day for some weird reason and she'll only sneak out at night. I'm not sure if it's worth hanging out with her because I really only want to lose my virginity to a girlfriend that I actually like. I know I'm weird and it might sound like i get no chances but girls are sluts and shit and it's not really that hard. But should I go hang out with her and see if she would be horny or something? lol. I don't really feel like doing it but her titties doe.....

Overall question: Should I risk getting caught, losing my virginity to a girl that i'll probably never talk to again or just say no?

Btw: She lives 30 seconds away from me. Walking.​

Blunts

User is banned.
I say - Get the pussy. Your first time won't be amazing, your second time will be better. Do it for the girl you love. Lose your virginity so when you get with a chick you like, you don't suck. And tell her your a virgin. She will think you are a fast learner :p

SNIPER

Vanity said:
I say - Get the pussy. Your first time won't be amazing, your second time will be better. Do it for the girl you love. Lose your virginity so when you get with a chick you like, you don't suck. And tell her your a virgin. She will think you are a fast learner :p

That's some good ass advice. Doing that.

Kyles

User is banned.
Pussy. That's all that will be said, you think about yourself.

Cole

Power member.
Well, my advice is, go get that freshman pussy while it's still tight!

Skeleto

Tila tequila tits? nuff said.... just go for it dawg, also agreeing with Vanity.

btw

Meanwhile I'm the Canada...

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Just do it. Don't talk with anyone about it. If the girl tries to act smart, blackmail her.