• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need Snapchat cracked

Vinc

Onyx user!
Hmu if you can do this,
User is inactive on Snapchat, for as far as I can see, not an OG,
Can pay €25 PayPal (Can be converted to USD $)

Vinc

Onyx user!
Don't have the paypal anymore but still need this Snapchat cracked, hmu please

User is banned.
I don't think this is allowed to be posted here, but regardless goodluck finding someone to do this for you.

Chill

Sticky said:
I don't think this is allowed to be posted here, but regardless goodluck finding someone to do this for you.
I moved the thread as you were posting.

User is banned.
Chill said:
I moved the thread as you were posting.
Haha. Yeah but I also meant that I thought you can't request something to be cracked? I'm pretty sure I saw someone get in trouble for a thread like this regarding them wanting a Kik cracked. Or is it only the sale of crackers here that's not allowed?

Chill

Sticky said:
Haha. Yeah but I also meant that I thought you can't request something to be cracked? I'm pretty sure I saw someone get in trouble for a thread like this regarding them wanting a Kik cracked. Or is it only the sale of crackers here that's not allowed?
Let's face it, 80% of what is sold is cracked or stolen somehow. I helped the Kik market ridiculously with that.

You're not allowed to sell crackers but to an extent you can sell cracked accounts. Kiks for example cannot be pulled back but something along the lines of a GT, can be. As long as you let the buyer know.

Cracked accounts can be sold but if the previous owner is a person on the forum you'll be banned.

User is banned.
Chill said:
Let's face it, 80% of what is sold is cracked or stolen somehow. I helped the Kik market ridiculously with that.

You're not allowed to sell crackers but to an extent you can sell cracked accounts. Kiks for example cannot be pulled back but something along the lines of a GT, can be. As long as you let the buyer know.

Cracked accounts can be sold but if the previous owner is a person on the forum you'll be banned.

You're right. Thanks for clearing this up!

Vinc

Onyx user!
Chill said:

Thanks for moving the thread, and for as far as I know the owner isn't in the community! :)