• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need Help

Hipsters

User is banned.
Well I have an awsom method of getting to accounts but then some have bank pins and I need someone who could take them. I would split what we get. I had account with 4b+ on it and I could not get the stuff because of the bank pin.

If can legitly help me tell me and put your skype below so I can add you

Deathcrow

Power member.
If you can't use a pin logger for some reason, here are some methods to guessing the bank pin:

-Check notes
-Figure out the persons age, the pin could be their birth year.
-Try popular pins such as 1337, 1234, 0000, etc.
-Ask friends if they remember the pin because you are drawing a blank.

Gogetaa

short of securing the account and waiting for the pin to expire OR the things death mentioned, there is nothing else.

fes

i would try what deathcrow said first if that does not work i would switch to w24 wagers method and secure the accounts to get the pin removed

Hipsters

User is banned.
the thing is I only have limited time acess to the account then the owner gets control.

And I try all the time deathcrow´s method

Deathcrow

Power member.
Hipstery said:
the thing is I only have limited time acess to the account then the owner gets control.

And I try all the time deathcrow´s method

Then I suggest you use a pinlogger to get their pin before ever accessing their account. If you have any questions just message me.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Or, you can keep the account running on a vps 24/7 so the owner can't get on.

Hipsters

User is banned.
before that 3/7 days to remove pin they would have contact jagex customer support and locked the account...

Gengar I am not a recoverer. I have another method that loggs in with their passowrd and username and even if they change it I can logg in