• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need Help With Windows 8

Big Boy K

User is banned.
Hey i am running on a windows 8 computer and i am wondering if there is any way i can go back to windows 7 without making my computer super slow.
Please PM me if you can help me with this problem that i am having.

FeaR

Windows 8 is such a pile of Crap.

I would delete the partition and install a cracked version of Windows 7 ultimate before I would ever consider using windows 8.

Good luck.

Big Boy K

User is banned.
FeaR said:
Windows 8 is such a pile of Crap.

I would delete the partition and install a cracked version of Windows 7 ultimate before I would ever consider using windows 8.

Good luck.

Do you think you could help me with this?
Please PM me or post on this thread if you can.
@FeaR

Damian

Power member.
There's a ton of tutorials online of how to do this.
Just do a Google search around and find the tutorial that you're most comfortable with. If you need help finding software and such just shoot me a private message.

Roku

Go to your local PC store and purchase a windows 7 installation disk. (Or torrent it....)
then insert the disk, restart your computer and at the screen showing your computer's manufacturer, hit F12 repeatedly until it asks for the boot media.
Choose the disk.
Then follow installation instructions.

tridents

Onyx user!
Buy an install disk from like a best buy or something. Just follow the instructions.

Slip

User is banned.
why do you need to go back to windows 8 is it because the windows 8 skype if so i can provide the windows 7 skype download

Chats

User is banned.
Google is your friend, if you can't figure it out PM me I will be able to help you out.