• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need help with "Tabbed Menu" plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronos

User is banned.
Finished installing the Tabbed Menu plugin from labrocca, but for some reason the tabs aren't appearing on my index page. If anyone has any suggestions as to what the issue may be or could help, I'd appreciate it.

Doug

User is banned.
Did you make sure to activate the plugin? you must make sure it's active for them to show, if it is activated then make sure that you have
PHP:
{$tabmenu}
on your template.

Chronos

User is banned.
Doug said:
Did you make sure to activate the plugin? you must make sure it's active for them to show, if it is activated then make sure that you have
PHP:
{$tabmenu}
on your template.

Installed correctly
Activated
Updated
All categories are assigned to tabs
Even did the troubleshooting

TEMPLATE TROUBLESHOOTING
=================================
If after install you have issues with your index page template please check to make sure these changes were made:

"index"
-----------------
1. After {$header} add {$tabmenu}
2. After {$forums} add

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--//
var myflowers=new ddtabcontent("menutabs")
myflowers.setpersist(true)
myflowers.init()
-->
</script>

"forumbit_depth1_cat"
------------------------
1. Start the template with this line:
<div id="tabmenu_{$forum['fid']}">

2. Add to the very end </div>

Also check the index page source code. In the header you should see the tabbed.css listed:
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://domain.com/cache/themes/theme2/tabbed.css" />
If it's not there see the next section on customizing.

Update: Got it working. For some reason the theme I had been working off of was not set as the default and forced on users (even though it's properties such as the logo the images had shown up as if it was the default theme).

Status
Not open for further replies.