• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need help with P.E. project

phlegm

UTogIjK.jpg

ydzpM1M.jpg

What I already have:
Designing a Weight Room With an Unlimited Budget

I chose the following particular types of equipment based on how efficient they would be when using them to get a great full body workout in a weight room while maintaining the Physical Education class setting.  I tried to be reasonable in terms of spending money on weights regarding the unlimited budget prompt.  I had to make sure that the room had numerous types of equipment while also carefully placing weights in specific locations in order to avoid redundancy of a same type of workout.

Components of Fitness:
1. Cardiovascular Fitness - Cardiovascular fitness (also known as cardiorespiratory fitness) is the ability of the heart, lungs and vascular system to deliver oxygen-rich blood to working muscles during sustained physical activity.

2. Muscular Strength - Muscular strength is the amount of force a muscle or muscle group can exert against a heavy resistance.

3. Muscular Endurance - Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle or muscle group to repeat a movement many times or to hold a particular position for an extended period of time.

4. Flexibility - Flexibility is the ability of a joint to move through its full range of motion, from a flexed to an extended position.

5. Body Composition - Body composition is the amount of fat in the body compared to the amount of lean mass (muscle, bones etc.).

Station 1:

F60 SOLE Treadmill - $799.99

Components of fitness:

Cardiovascular endurance

Muscular endurance

Body Composition 

Cardiovascular endurance - jogging/running.

Muscular endurance - using the treadmill at an incline would demonstrate this component greatly.

Major muscle groups:

Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, Glutes

Station 2:

CAP Barbell Deluxe Bench w/ 100-Pound Weight Set - $69.00

Component of fitness:

Muscular Strength

Major muscle groups:

Triceps, Abs, Biceps

willing to perform sexual acts or send PP $