• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need Help With Any Life Problems/Questions? (:

Bowser

Power member.
If you need any help with any problems you are going through. And you would like my support or advice. I would love to help. I have gone through alot myself. I am the kind of person that doesn't judge anyone. This is a 100% serious thread for people that would like to come to me for help. Please no trolling. Thanks alot. Hope to hear your problems/stories. :)

TheRealHook3r

I would really like to try cocain (not kidding) i know it's a bad drug, but im very curious to see what it feels like. Should i try it once?

Bowser

Power member.
Carson said:
I would really like to try cocain (not kidding) i know it's a bad drug, but im very curious to see what it feels like. Should i try it once?
i highly recommend not trying it. i have never done it myself. but it is extremely bad for you even if you do it once. i dont really know much about it. but there really is no reason to try anything harder. if you smoke weed, just stick to that. look up articles on things that it does to your body. it will probably change your mind. even doing it once is horrible. please dont try it. i dont really have anything else to say because i cant relate to this topic, but i hope i helped.

TheRealHook3r

Bowser said:
i highly recommend not trying it. i have never done it myself. but it is extremely bad for you even if you do it once. i dont really know much about it. but there really is no reason to try anything harder. if you smoke weed, just stick to that. look up articles on things that it does to your body. it will probably change your mind. even doing it once is horrible. please dont try it. i dont really have anything else to say because i cant relate to this topic, but i hope i helped.

Thanks for the reply, to be honest i think im still going to try it. But i appreciate the warning. If i die, you can say "told you so ;)"

Bowser

Power member.
Carson said:
Thanks for the reply, to be honest i think im still going to try it. But i appreciate the warning. If i die, you can say "told you so ;)"
yeah no problem, i wish i knew more about it for i can inform you all the harming facts. but really self control. if you move onto coke. who knows what you may want to do next. and all that stuff is highly addictive. dont fuck with it.

TheRealHook3r

Bowser said:
yeah no problem, i wish i knew more about it for i can inform you all the harming facts. but really self control. if you move onto coke. who knows what you may want to do next. and all that stuff is highly addictive. dont fuck with it.

Yeah i see where you are coming from Bowser, thanks!

Syllabuhl

There's this kid that i used to be hella good friends , he was one of my bestfriends but we would always fight over stupid stuff and now we dont talk anymore and i miss him more than anything. any ideas Bowser.?( :

Bowser

Power member.
Syllabuhl said:
There's this kid that i used to be hella good friends , he was one of my bestfriends but we would always fight over stupid stuff and now we dont talk anymore and i miss him more than anything. any ideas Bowser.?( :
dont bring our personal problems on to the forum. i dont want to start drama.