• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need help/tutoring with C#

Stigma

Onyx user!
so i'm taking grade 12 computer sciences. I know alittle bit of Java since i used it in grade 10. I recently switched highschools due to my last highschool closing down and the school i'm attending now mainly uses C#. Converting from Java to C# was a bit difficult for me so you can see that i'm struggling getting these assignments done. The problem is when i took grade 11 comp science at my old school my teacher had a split class between 10/11s and he told us that we were basically doing the exact same thing in grade 10.... i basically skipped grade 11 comp science and i needed to know a bunch of stuff from gr11 to do grade 12 level programming. if there is anyone on here that can help me with a couple units i'd appreciate it, send me your skype and we can work it out from there.

tldr: Needed to know gr11 programming fundamentals to do grade 12 programming but my teacher fucked up and made me repeat grade 10 programming twice. Need some help/tutoring with C#.

1UP

Power member.
read a book, it's the best way to learn any language, C# Head First is really good, their also a free ebook version on it-ebooks. Good luck

Odus

User is banned.
C# and Java aren't so unalike, you shouldn't have had so much trouble with the transition. What are the G11 programming units?

Held

User is banned.
When starting off, I got books from the library and also looked at tutorials online on what I should start with. After a couple years, I've learned a lot.

At first, it was bit hard and whatever but you'll get the hang of it.

First of all, get Microsoft Visual Studio and when you've installed it, choose C# as your development settings. Go to YouTube and look up exactly what you want to learn. Message me if you need any help.