• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need GS modded.

Philly

Power member.
Can someone please mod my gamerscore. I need it done asap. If you can do this for me I will give you a special reward. :) I will need this done seriously asap. I would greatly appreciate it!​

Leafs

Power member.
You aren't able t do it any more :'( ?

Philly

Power member.
Games546 said:
I know how but I'm grounded from xbox right now

Damn that sucks. What happen you rage too loud and you parents got mad or what? I remember when I was like 12 on the N-64 I got grounded because I would scream at the top of my lungs, And breaking shit because I would rage so hard. lmao

Philly

Power member.
BUMP I SERIOUSLY NEED THIS DONE ASAP. LIKE TODAY... ANYONE INTERESTED WILL GET A MASSIVE SURPRISE.

Money

User is banned.
I would but I can't find the usb. Sorry. I can tell you how and the programs if you want??

Dangerous Dan

User is banned.
Philly said:
You have got to be kidding me... You talk shit than you come back.. Lmao!

im bored as fuck i dont know what forums to sign up on

dont mod your gamerscore even if you mod one achievement you get gamerscore banned and you always get caught no matter what

Philly

Power member.
Anaerobics said:
I would but I can't find the usb. Sorry. I can tell you how and the programs if you want??

I know how to mod gamerscore the right way. Never have had an account ever been reset. My old main account still has over 100k modded gs and its been 3 years...

Dangerous Dan said:
im bored as fuck i dont know what forums to sign up on

dont mod your gamerscore even if you mod one achievement you get gamerscore banned and you always get caught no matter what

Only straight up idiots get banned from modding gamerscore. Also, If you want to stay on these forums a public apology is needed.

Philly

Power member.
Games546 said:
ya i agree with u Philly, i think he should apologize

Do you know what he has done?

He talked shit about ForumKorner and me. I banned him now he he is ban evading.