• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

need an crypter

madcow344

hey

you can see that i need i crypter :3

could you please pm me or just post here the download link
because if you want me to add you an skype it want work, i live in the Netherland so when you are sleeping i go to school and when i sleeping you are going to school :3

Deathcrow

Power member.
madcow344 said:
hey

you can see that i need i crypter :3

could you please pm me or just post here the download link
because if you want me to add you an skype it want work, i live in the Netherland so when you are sleeping i go to school and when i sleeping you are going to school :3

Don't think you are going to get a free crypter that is constantly being updated (which is required to keep it FUD).

Gengar_mybb_import19743

I'd be careful having people send you download links. Would be easy to infect you like that. HF has free crypters.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Gengar said:
I'd be careful having people send you download links. Would be easy to infect you like that. HF has free crypters.

I only take direct file sends through Skype. And I know how to keep myself safe by doing that. Thanks though.

madcow344

Gengar said:

lol
they aren't free :3
you donwlaod an .rar file and in that fiel you can see an .txt file when you open that you can see an downlaod link from sharcash so it isn't free :3

#deathcrow can I have yours ?

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
madcow344 said:
Gengar said:

lol
you donwlaod an .rar file and in that fiel you can see an .txt file when you open that you can see an downlaod link from sharcash so it isn't free :3

They're free. All you need to do is complete a survey, it might take you some time but it is still free.

madcow344

Daniel said:
madcow344 said:
Gengar said:

lol

They're free. All you need to do is complete a survey, it might take you some time but it is still free.

but the most of the time you need to give up your phone number and then it will cost you money right ?

Deathcrow

Power member.
Hah, survey. Normally they try to get you to complete offers that end up costing money some way or another. Nothing good is free.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
madcow344 said:
Daniel said:
madcow344 said:
lol

but the most of the time you need to give up your phone number and then it will cost you money right ?

Most of the time, not every time. What I do is that I choose the ones that say "install this game", then I run the installer sandboxed, and at the end I just clean it.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Daniel said:
madcow344 said:
Daniel said:

Most of the time, not every time. What I do is that I choose the ones that say "install this game", then I run the installer sandboxed, and at the end I just clean it.

Smart. :)

madcow344

Daniel said:
madcow344 said:
Daniel said:

all those thing are countries selected an in my country (the Netherlands) you need to give your phone number and then you will get an phone number and you will need to sms to there but that cost around the 5 euro's ...