• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need advice.

Basquiat

User is banned.
so there's this girl in school who I like but I have a really hard time talking to girls. we text a lot but I can't seem to hold a good conversation in school. any advice on how to like start and keep a conversation with her?

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
Just try to relax and stay calm. Think about what you're gonna say before you approach her, don't try to improvise. If you need things to talk about, pay attention to her hobbies and gather some questions to ask. Do you get nervous or just have trouble keeping the rhythm flowing?

Mace

Onyx user!
Narc said:
lololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololol
Lmao Narc! xD. OP, I don't have good advice but good luck.

Spiderman

I've been in your situation before, all you got to do is listen, take interests in what she likes and create a conversation revolving around that, then try to relate to her, hope I've helped, even if it's just a tiny bit

BasedGod

User is banned.
Just grab her and starting fucking her. She'll be entranced.

Or do what Spiderman said....

Basquiat

User is banned.
Spiderman said:
I've been in your situation before, all you got to do is listen, take interests in what she likes and create a conversation revolving around that, then try to relate to her, hope I've helped, even if it's just a tiny bit
it did help, I'm gonna do that. thanks a lot, Spidey.

scoop

User is banned.
Narc said:
lololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololol

lmao, really dude ?
ot: just draw a dick on your hand and slap yourself, lol jk. but just think of some topics to talk about and remember, then when you see her talk about stuff .. crack some jokes.

Spiderman

Basquiat said:
it did help, I'm gonna do that. thanks a lot, Spidey.
No problem man, if you ever need anything else or need more advice just shoot me a PM