• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need a new breakfast meal.

GTR

Onyx user!
So I'm a fairly big guy myself. In the morning I usually eat 4-5 eggs in a wheat wrap, a protein shake, some chicken sausage etc. I want something else to try though. I am getting bored of eating the same thing. Anyone got any high protein healthy and good tasting meals?

PS:
I don't eat vegetables etc I am very picky. Help me out.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Wow if you don't eat vegetables let me recommend these meals:

Beef Hash with 2 Sunny Side eggs on Top
Omelet with Bacon, Hash and or Has Browns

Just some recommendations. BTW there are many good omelets that have vegetables in them but they are AMAZING!!

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
It's not smart to drink a protein shake just like that, it builds fat instead of its actual purpose.

It's meant to be drunk after workouts.

GTR

Onyx user!
Bape said:
It's not smart to drink a protein shake just like that, it builds fat instead of its actual purpose.

It's meant to be drunk after workouts.

Lol you do realize that you can drink protein shakes whenever wherever. I'd like to see your physical appearance.

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
Joke said:
Lol you do realize that you can drink protein shakes whenever wherever. I'd like to see your physical appearance.

No I'm not trying to be a dick, I think you took it the wrong way.
I'm just saying. I wrestle so that's the way I'm taught.

Brennan

Well, if you're planning on not eating healthy, I recommend this.

Omelet- Onions, ham, bacon, mushrooms, hashbrowns, and cheese. (DELICIOUS AS FUCK)

Healthy- Two eggs with wheat bread. Also, take the yolks out if you're looking to eat healthier. Yolk isn't that amazing taste wise either.

GTR

Onyx user!
Grace said:
Well, if you're planning on not eating healthy, I recommend this.

Omelet- Onions, ham, bacon, mushrooms, hashbrowns, and cheese. (DELICIOUS AS FUCK)

Healthy- Two eggs with wheat bread. Also, take the yolks out if you're looking to eat healthier. Yolk isn't that amazing taste wise either.

I know I eat egg white omelets. I'm 6 foot 220 not completely solid muscle, but could get there if I wanted to lean out. I like being thicker. I have to eat way more than two eggs to maintain my size :p.

EDIT: I don't eat onions or mushrooms :\.

Brennan

Joke said:
I know I eat egg white omelets. I'm 6 foot 220 not completely solid muscle, but could get there if I wanted to lean out. I like being thicker. I have to eat way more than two eggs to maintain my size :p.

EDIT: I don't eat onions or mushrooms :\.
But why???
Onions have so much flavor man. You're missing out.

GTR

Onyx user!
Grace said:
But why???
Onions have so much flavor man. You're missing out.

I know! I'm on the struggle. I would be so lean and jacked if I ate half the food others ate. It took me 3 years to get this size. If I ate healthier, I could of done it in like 2 somthin.