• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

NBA Playoffs

Gang

Power member.
Who you got winning the championship? I got the Bulls. We're gonna beat the Bucks, but we have a tough series ahead of us because we face the Cavs if they beat the Celtics. I personally want to see the Golden State Warriors Vs. the Chicago Bulls in the finals.

How about you guys?

tattoo

User is banned.
The cavs will beat the celtics, and the bulls. Guaranteed. No way Lebron will let them take it.

I have golden state and cavs at the end, cavs winning.

Krish

User is banned.
I really think that the patriots will be going somewhere this season. Then again, Tiger Woods and Messi have been slacking pretty hard when it comes to 3 pointers.

Krish

User is banned.
Marley said:
I honestly have to agree with @Krish but I think The New York Yankees have a great chance of winning the NBA championship this year with the help of Peyton Manning

The Yankees? Statistically speaking they have a horrible score and Simona Halep would DEFINITELY be a bad asset to the team. My bet's on OpTic gaming winning it, but then again who knows maybe @TheFlow will have
AMAZING NICHE POTENTIAL
This season.

Marley

User is banned.
Krish said:
The Yankees? Statistically speaking they have a horrible score and Simona Halep would DEFINITELY be a bad asset to the team. My bet's on OpTic gaming winning it, but then again who knows maybe @TheFlow will have
AMAZING NICHE POTENTIAL
This season.

I honestly don't know how to respond to this. I'm going to go play xbox lmao

Battle23

User is banned.
Eh Bulls arent beating the cavs.

LeBron can lock d rose down did before made him go 4-19 some shit like that while ago during playoffs. I Think it will be Cavs - S.A

Gang

Power member.
Battle23 said:
Eh Bulls arent beating the cavs.

LeBron can lock d rose down did before made him go 4-19 some shit like that while ago during playoffs. I  Think it will be Cavs - S.A

We've beat the Cavs before. I'm not too worried, I think it's gonna be 50-50.

Battle23

User is banned.
Commence said:
We've beat the Cavs before. I'm not too worried, I think it's gonna be 50-50.

eh Off season but you guys havent beat them during plays offs while lebron has been playing.

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
Man I really would like the Cavs to win it all this year but you never know it can go either way. I would also like the see the Warriors win it to that woulds be nice.

Wk1

Lets Go CLIPPERS!!! I think they will go all the way for the championships

If not, then I would probably say that Golden State Warriors are a for sure win.

Needler

Power member.
Smith, Howard & harden baby, we're coming for it all! Lol, but forreal we will probably lose to the Spurs who are going to beat the clippers..

Gang

Power member.
Invincible said:
I've heard a rumor rondo is actually gonna play tonight?

Nah, I don't think it's true imo. Where you hear this?