• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Naruto

homiegster

So How 'bout Naruto He's A Ninja With Awesome Moves But What Do You See In Naruto??

homiegster

So How 'bout Naruto He's A Ninja With Awesome Moves But What Do You See In Naruto??

jhayj81

i love naruto, especially the naruto shippuden. With saske and sakura makes them a perfect team with their master kakashi..

jhayj81

i love naruto, especially the naruto shippuden. With saske and sakura makes them a perfect team with their master kakashi..

ngetpa

im a fun of naruto too..i tink this is the best anime so far..the story was so cool..^^

ngetpa

im a fun of naruto too..i tink this is the best anime so far..the story was so cool..^^

caznlama

i love the naruto cartoon it is ane of the favourite cartoon i am waiting for the next eposidies.

caznlama

i love the naruto cartoon it is ane of the favourite cartoon i am waiting for the next eposidies.

jhayj81

yeah.. naruto is cool.. Its good because their is techniquesa and their location is beautiful,its on nature unlike others that its on cities,

jhayj81

yeah.. naruto is cool.. Its good because their is techniquesa and their location is beautiful,its on nature unlike others that its on cities,

toooot

Yeah I watched it too but i stop in the episode when naruto fight pain. Gonna watch the next episodes.

toooot

Yeah I watched it too but i stop in the episode when naruto fight pain. Gonna watch the next episodes.

Blizzard

lol theres 3 famous anime bleach,naruto and one piece

Blizzard

lol theres 3 famous anime bleach,naruto and one piece