• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mybb Tabs Plugin Problem [Someone help for free please]

Vstrech

User is banned.
24043-1298185982-progress_5.png

I am trying to setup a tabs for my website like
this  ^
      |
I have installed the plugin called MyTabs
Everything works good I activated the plugin and made a tab (and assigned section to the tab everything works but it doesn't show like in the picture its just a tab with no section although I did assigned a section to it

Can anyone help like on skype or TV me and find my error please I am kinda looking for a free service to be honest...

Thank You FK ~Vstrech

Riku

I was interested in MyBB a while ago. I had a forum set up (just for fun), but just wasn't really good at installing plugins. So I was somewhat in your shoes. Goodluck finding a helper.

Clifford

User is banned.
That is why labrocca made Tabbed Menu, it's a million times better.

Chrisu

Honestly, if you are making a forum. Put some money into it. Get subscriptions to sites like Omni's...

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2439.html

And if you need any other plug ins look around. Make sure you put at least a little bit of money. Don't use MyTabs anyway, it had vulns in the past. It may of got fixed but like always take caution.

Vstrech

User is banned.
Thank you yes I am making a forum the sad part is I just got scammed for 40$ someone soled me RIP style of my bb and I was new and didnt know it was riped and guess what style it it (FK) and I spend more then 40$ on hosts and buying website and cloudfire etc am kinda broke xD
Dissociation said:
Honestly, if you are making a forum. Put some money into it. Get subscriptions to sites like Omni's...

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2439.html

And if you need any other plug ins look around. Make sure you put at least a little bit of money. Don't use MyTabs anyway, it had vulns in the past. It may of got fixed but like always take caution.

I have fully installed the Tabs plugin that u suggested the first tab works but the second one is white and it fucked up the forum design
Clifford said:
That is why labrocca made Tabbed Menu, it's a million times better.

Chrisu

Vstrech said:
Thank you yes I am making a forum the sad part is I just got scammed for 40$ someone soled me RIP style of my bb and I was new and didnt know it was riped and guess what style it it (FK)  and I spend more then 40$ on hosts and buying website and cloudfire etc am kinda broke xD

I have fully installed the Tabs plugin that u suggested the first tab works but the second one is white and it fucked up the forum design

How did it fuck up your forum design?