• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My world. BLOWN

Lesson167.jpg

Please, any one who might know the Bible more then TELL ME ITS NOT WHAT IT SAYS! Other wise my entire world blows up. And you may be like, but John, PSHAW. But no, no pshaw. Pshaw will not be tolerated. If I am indeed reading this right, what will that mean? NEVER WILL I SHAVE??

NEVER WILL I AGAIN WEAR COTTEN AND POLLESTER TOGETHER?!?!

*kaboom*

*peeewww*

*BLAM!*

That is the sound of my world. Blowing. To. Pieces.

KusHâ„¢

People interpret the bible differently. My advice is to read it and live how you see fit based on what you believe. I'm not sure, but how would something written a very long time ago, ban a sport that hasn't been around for that long?

People interpret the bible differently. My advice is to read it and live how you see fit based on what you believe. I'm not sure, but how would something written a very long time ago, ban a sport that hasn't been around for that long?

Lol he just wrote that in there. If you actually read the verse it says,

Keep the sabbath day holy and to me only

So, nothing like football or what not.

And, if I read the bible and "block out" some parts, but not others I'm not really reading it right? I'm just, making myself feel better.

But thank you for trying to make me feel better. When I first read it I was like. O. My. Goodness. But I calmed down now xD

exactly! everything is different if you take it out of context :)

This is very true. Which is why, when they said look up verse what ever in chapter 19, I read the entire chapter 19 so I could try not to take anything out of context. But then again, it could be one of those things where they talk about something for like three chapters so I wouldn't really know xD

KusHâ„¢

yea, but you also have to think, they had a very different mindset back then than we do now. We, as human beings, have changed tremendously since these times. The bible also says to clothe the naked. So if we give them cotton/polyster to wear, is that bad? or good since they have something? It's very vague is what I'm trying to say. It just depends on what you, as an individual believe in.

Its not offensive at all. It doesn't diss any one. It simply points out things in the bible you probably never read. I know I didn't...

Mister Snazzy

Oh damn, I love shaving whilst gossiping about cursing Saturday night football playing women having their period with cotton/polyester jerseys. I also love lobster and pork.

Dawn of War

User is banned.
Oh damn, I love shaving whilst gossiping about cursing Saturday night football playing women having their period with cotton/polyester jerseys. I also love lobster and pork.
then you are a bad person apparently so!!
REPENT THY SINS OR BURN IN HE**!!!!
thats what I would say if I were mad at you :D

respawn

I have never actually read the bible, I think it would be good to, even though I'm not a christian.

ranzia07

I don't understand why this became offensive? and in my religion, we have beliefs that are weird for me too. like for example, plucking eyebrows is prohibited.

jessma

Everything has been manipulated and has been made funny. May be they are just to laugh out. It is always better to read the bible as a whole so that you can get to know what you should do and what not to do.