• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My smoking experience

ForumKorner

How do you guys smoke?
What do you listen to? Post it so next time I get high I'll listen to them.
When was your first time?

I wasn't much of a smoker but recently I've been smoking every other day or every two days. I want to cut it to once a week.
I started probably a year ago or something when I first smoked with my cousin and his friends. We went to this apartment complex and behind those apartments were the woods so we sparked it over there. They first introduced me into the gravity/waterfall bong, honestly I'm kinda new to smoking and so far this is my favorite method to smoke lol. Anyways, when I took my first hit I didn't feel anything until we were leaving. All his friends were high af after a few minutes they took a hit and I'm like wtf? So while we were walking back to the car it hit me (probably 10-15mins since we started idk). I just started dying of laughter for every little shit lmao. When we got to the car they all got into their car and was just laughing while my cousin and I were outside pointing at them while laughing at them XD. So my cousin and I got into his car we chilled inside for a few minutes listening to music. The feeling was on and off feeling, like one moment I would feel it then it would stop. Idk it was weird.

The second time I smoked was with my other cousin. We went to buy weed from his close friend because he grows them and when we got there he was high af with this pretty ass girl. He gave us a hookup, for $10 I got this much: http://imgur.com/a/4gdR3
My cousin payed like $20 doubled the amount I got so we were blessed af. So, we left their house and we went in the car to smoke while we drove around. He had a pipe so it was my first time and I took like 5-10 hits while we were driving around and it didn't hit me. We went back to his house and I was still the same, so I was like wtf?

So weeks pass by I do it by myself at my house alone. I did the waterfall method since that I know for sure will hit me. I grind like a small piece of nugget and did like 2PINCHES! 2! I lit it up and the bottle was smoking so I inhaled that shit pretty good. I tried to hit again but my throat was burning me lol. A few minutes later I started to feel it, I was like HOLY SHIT. Like it was the BEST startup ever. I can feel lin each end of my joints of my bone was ticklish, like every time I tried to walk it tickled lol. So I put some music on, laid on my bed and a few minutes later I feel some shit on my face. I opened my eyes and it was my hands like touching my face. I literally felt NO control of my fingers. It's kind of hard to explain but imagine your eyes are closed moments later you feel the tip of every one of your fingers doing some pattern on your face just constantly moving around your face. I opened my eyes I was like wtf, so everytime I opened my eyes my hands will do some crazy shit like you would see in a traditional dances, both hands were doing it symmetrically. So when I close my eyes it went to my face. The feeling was just so intense like it was so admiring and amazing feeling. You wouldn't even want the feeling to stop. So moments later I facetimed my cousin to show him how smacked I was and how amazing this hit got me. After awhile I got off facetime so I just sat there. Oh, I forgot to mention that music was on in the background. Like every movement I did flowed with the music, it was just fucking awesome like holy shit. Anyways, like I said after I got off facetime I sat there chilling and the music went to another music and this music got me in my feels like it was holy heavenly amazing. I closed my eyes, I said a word and my hand would do a gesture that correlates with that word and as it moves to that gesture it gave a feeling. It was fucking amazing. If I said like, it would make a heart with my hands on my chest and it does it by itself like I'm not consciously doing it. I'm not physically doing it but mentally feeling it. There's more stuff like I literally went in tears a few minutes later like my whole body felt like it wa giving an orgasm lmfao. I was like hooooleeeeyyy shiiiettt.

This is the song that I was listening to that I was feeling my face and moving with the flow of it.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxa0JMqvi_U[/video]

Julian

Power member.
RE: Smoke Thread

I only smoke occasionally, so when i do smoke i get super stoned because of my low tolerance. But holy shit i'm trying to smoke what you smoke, that last paragraph lol.

ForumKorner

Julian said:
I only smoke occasionally, so when i do smoke i get super stoned because of my low tolerance. But holy shit i'm trying to smoke what you smoke, that last paragraph lol.
Like holy shit, I was talking to myself like I was talking to god. So I was like god heal me and right after I said that all I feel is this feeling of orgasm not just on one particular spot but my WHOOOLE body lmao. head to toe. I was like hollyy shieet. My whole body was like a star like I couldn't take it XDD

Julian

Power member.

Fantasy said:
Like holy shit, I was talking to myself like I was talking to god. So I was like god heal me and right after I said that all I feel is this feeling of orgasm not just on one particular spot but my WHOOOLE body lmao. head to toe. I was like hollyy shieet. My whole body was like a star like I couldn't take it XDD
Do you know what strain you were smoking on?

ForumKorner

Julian said:
Do you know what strain you were smoking on?
I honestly don't know. My cousins friend grows them at his house and I didn't ask cause they were baked af. I don't think my cousin would know either, he just smokes whatever he gets lmao.

Gear

Power member.

Julian said:

I'm the opposite, at the last party I was at these stoners I know were hyping up the weed they had saying to take it easy because it was really strong. I smoked about 2 and a half blunts and was barely high lmao. I wish I had low tolerance cause it's expensive af for me to get high, you're lucky :D

ForumKorner

Gear said:
I'm the opposite, at the last party I was at these stoners I know were hyping up the weed they had saying to take it easy because it was really strong. I smoked about 2 and a half blunts and was barely high lmao. I wish I had low tolerance cause it's expensive af for me to get high, you're lucky :D
Do the waterfall bong method. All you need is a water bottle lol and something to melt into the cap of the water bottle but it has to have a small hole.
 just let the smoke reach the bottom and inhale that shit in all. two small pinches and you're good and bam it saves my weed tbh

BabyGirl

whenever i smoke i just watch tv :p

Gear

Power member.

Fantasy said:
Do the waterfall bong method. All you need is a water bottle lol and something to melt into the cap of the water bottle but it has to have a small hole.
 just let the smoke reach the bottom and inhale that shit in all. two small pinches and you're good and bam it saves my weed tbh

I'll try that the next time I smoke, thanks :)

smokeology

User is banned.
Fantasy said:
How do you guys smoke?
What do you listen to? Post it so next time I get high I'll listen to them.
When was your first time?

I wasn't much of a smoker but recently I've been smoking every other day or every two days. I want to cut it to once a week.
I started probably a year ago or something when I first smoked with my cousin and his friends. We went to this apartment complex and behind those apartments were the woods so we sparked it over there. They first introduced me into the gravity/waterfall bong, honestly I'm kinda new to smoking and so far this is my favorite method to smoke lol. Anyways, when I took my first hit I didn't feel anything until we were leaving. All his friends were high af after a few minutes they took a hit and I'm like wtf? So while we were walking back to the car it hit me (probably 10-15mins since we started idk). I just started dying of laughter for every little shit lmao. When we got to the car they all got into their car and was just laughing while my cousin and I were outside pointing at them while laughing at them XD. So my cousin and I got into his car we chilled inside for a few minutes listening to music. The feeling was on and off feeling, like one moment I would feel it then it would stop. Idk it was weird.

The second time I smoked was with my other cousin. We went to buy weed from his close friend because he grows them and when we got there he was high af with this pretty ass girl. He gave us a hookup, for $10 I got this much: http://imgur.com/a/4gdR3
My cousin payed like $20 doubled the amount I got so we were blessed af. So, we left their house and we went in the car to smoke while we drove around. He had a pipe so it was my first time and I took like 5-10 hits while we were driving around and it didn't hit me. We went back to his house and I was still the same, so I was like wtf?

So weeks pass by I do it by myself at my house alone. I did the waterfall method since that I know for sure will hit me. I grind like a small piece of nugget and did like 2PINCHES! 2! I lit it up and the bottle was smoking so I inhaled that shit pretty good. I tried to hit again but my throat was burning me lol. A few minutes later I started to feel it, I was like HOLY SHIT. Like it was the BEST startup ever. I can feel lin each end of my joints of my bone was ticklish, like every time I tried to walk it tickled lol. So I put some music on, laid on my bed and a few minutes later I feel some shit on my face. I opened my eyes and it was my hands like touching my face. I literally felt NO control of my fingers. It's kind of hard to explain but imagine your eyes are closed moments later you feel the tip of every one of your fingers doing some pattern on your face just constantly moving around your face. I opened my eyes I was like wtf, so everytime I opened my eyes my hands will do some crazy shit like you would see in a traditional dances, both hands were doing it symmetrically. So when I close my eyes it went to my face. The feeling was just so intense like it was so admiring and amazing feeling. You wouldn't even want the feeling to stop. So moments later I facetimed my cousin to show him how smacked I was and how amazing this hit got me. After awhile I got off facetime so I just sat there. Oh, I forgot to mention that music was on in the background. Like every movement I did flowed with the music, it was just fucking awesome like holy shit. Anyways, like I said after I got off facetime I sat there chilling and the music went to another music and this music got me in my feels like it was holy heavenly amazing. I closed my eyes, I said a word and my hand would do a gesture that correlates with that word and as it moves to that gesture it gave a feeling. It was fucking amazing. If I said like, it would make a heart with my hands on my chest and it does it by itself like I'm not consciously doing it. I'm not physically doing it but mentally feeling it. There's more stuff like I literally went in tears a few minutes later like my whole body felt like it wa giving an orgasm lmfao. I was like hooooleeeeyyy shiiiettt.

This is the song that I was listening to that I was feeling my face and moving with the flow of it.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxa0JMqvi_U[/video]

You my friend need not smoke. You just described an extacy high rofL