• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Progress for maxed combat.

Godlike's Progress Report​

Well, I've been playing legit on this account and I decided to go for maxed combat. You may wonder are you botting on this account or playing legit. I'm playing legit I don't feel like botting I need something new to do. If you'd like to join me on this journey of experience you may just PM me your RSN and we will get on top of things. I will be posting screenshots of my progress after 1 weeks notice, If I don't sorry I got a lot of stuff going on irl. Please forgive me! (I will be doing other stat's also like my screenshot's will show that.) I'm sadly also a non member so this makes it 100 times harder.

Screenshot's Of My Progress

progressq.png

Got 50 Strength
day2v.png

Got 50 Attack & 50 HP
day3d.png

EAF

Good luck on your goals, I can't wait to see all of your progress.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Good luck with this Godlike! Really hope you make it!

~Ven0m

Thanks again all for positive comments you're the motivation I still keep doing this. (Currently working on it ATM.)

exoinsiders

Good luck! I wouldn't be able to do this without botting so it's good for me at least to see a person going for a legit max combat.

exoinsiders said:
Good luck! I wouldn't be able to do this without botting so it's good for me at least to see a person going for a legit max combat.

Harder part is I'm doing this has a f2p member too. Thanks for wishing me good luck! I'll need it. :sunglasses_2:

kevinc999 said:
LOOOL good job bro! :) ur getting there :D
keep up the work!

I'm not even close at all! :confused: But I'm sticking with my guns and still going for it. Thanks for positive comments!

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Not sure if you have me added or not, add me "10hp Beard" I might change my display name, I got members :D

Second Prestige [Steve] said:
Not sure if you have me added or not, add me "10hp Beard" I might change my display name, I got members :D

I just got back after updating my PC and I'm adding you now.

(Added a new screenshot)

I'm slowly achieving 60 defence, I will only add screenies when I hit anything like 10,20,30 etc. :)