• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Pardon Thread

@Rexy

Hey guy's

I'[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]m making this pardon thread to [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]apologize for what I have done. As you may know my account @Rexy got banned for scamming, I scammed @Risk for the Instagram username @/Volume and I also scammed @Busy for the Instagram username @/Chair. Risk and Busy have both been giving their accounts back and they have accepted my apology. I actually really liked this site... I had every single upgrade which you could get and I also bought lifetime supporter. This site has helped me out so much to buy and sell a ton of cool things. @Risk and @Busy will both post underneath this thread once they are on saying they have their accounts back and they accept my apology.[/font]

Agony

discord: aguny
Pretty immature to scam, all you did was ride a drama train.

However, I suggest posting some sort of proof that you gave them their items back, it would likely help your cause. I may go and ask them myself as well I suppose.

bc1dfe7ed3140fd96267d2b2522b47fb.jpg

I will update when @risk replies.

3458e959c9cfbb1271c4e563d9ef5791.png

Updated your vouches that they have been paid back Rexy, the rest is completely up to @philly .

Raptor

Power member.
Pardon approved since the users who got you banned support it. DWC added for a one month term. PM me in a month thanks.