• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My new longboard!!!(:

Stoned

Onyx user!
My new longboard:
Board: Sector 9 Fault Line
Trucks: Bear Grizzly 852’s Black
Bearings: Bustin Abec 9
Wheels: Orangatang In Heat 75mm 83a
PXd.jpg

NXd.jpg

Sweatshirts

User is banned.
That's mad cool! My friend fell doing like 35 down a hill and fucked his whole arm up! You should post a video of Riding it down a hill. That would be cool :)

Joey

User is banned.
you shoulda gotten swiss ceramics theyre expensive but you ride so nice on these bearings

Stoned

Onyx user!
Joey said:
you shoulda gotten swiss ceramics theyre expensive but you ride so nice on these bearings

I thought about it but those are like $100 i was on a budget haha i might get those my next paycheck

Sweatshirts said:
That's mad cool! My friend fell doing like 35 down a hill and fucked his whole arm up! You should post a video of Riding it down a hill. That would be cool :)

and that sucks was he wearing protection? i might do that later, me and a couple of friends were going to go to a mountain closer to were we live its gonna be sick :p

Color

Joey said:

Eww. I'll never pay that much for bearings, huge waste IMO.

OT: sick man, I'd love to have a longboard, not enough hills and all here though. I'm gonna get a cruiser sometime soon just for fun. Lol

Stoned

Onyx user!
Color said:
Eww. I'll never pay that much for bearings, huge waste IMO.

OT: sick man, I'd love to have a longboard, not enough hills and all here though. I'm gonna get a cruiser sometime soon just for fun. Lol

well yea theres not many hills here in georgia either, but we go other places to ride sometimes different states. its worth it in my opinion its super fun:)

Mercedes

Power member.
Michael said:
well yea theres not many hills here in georgia either, but we go other places to ride sometimes different states. its worth it in my opinion its super fun:)

How do you longboard in Georgia? Do you like do it how some people do it and hold onto a rope behind a car? lol

Stoned

Onyx user!
187 said:
How do you longboard in Georgia? Do you like do it how some people do it and hold onto a rope behind a car? lol

Yea I travel to longboard mostly, i mean there are a few mountains here but you know