• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My New Cruiser

Absolute

Power member.
Did you make this board yourself? No offense but all the edges looks fucked up on the pictures.

Rare

Didn't you scam for @eraser on IG today off site?

matthew

Power member.
yoo i think i remember you made a thread about this a while ago!

dope cruiser man :D

cas

Did someone with arthritis grip your board? Otherwise, I like the bottom. Step up to a street board next.

Color

@cas it just needs to be sanded.
OP: Sand around the edges and smooth out the griptape to prevent it from peeling.

Not bad, I'm sure it'll be fun. I've always had a will to get an old, massive board. Something about the feeling of soft ass wheels and a big Old school deck is just right. Haha.

Yeti

@drummer I have an impersonator. Just remember to always PM me before trades. Good question though.

@theend I did not make the board myself, getting a concave would be so hard, lol. The edges look fucked up because the grip job.

@melephunk Yep, eventually found everything myself. It was fun putting together, must say.

@cas The grip job looks autistic, no doubt. Thanks, I was hoping to get a feel for skating with this board. Considering its my first.

@Color I did sand it :\ maybe needs some more? And yeah the wheels are like bouncy balls 8) (78a does me well, hahaha)

cas

Cruisers and regular boards are completely different, cruisers are smoother and usually glide turns easily. They're fun for a bit to me but a regular board is better to me since I skate street

gnarly

Power member.
Damn, looks nice. I'm looking to build one too.