• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My neighbor shot himself, I saw?

Yeti

So a few months ago my neighbor's wife, Carol, came running down to my car when I pulled up to my house. She seemed very frantic, and antsy. She waved and flailed her arms and said in a really stressed (crackly) voice "Doug hurt himself, please help!" she also exclaimed how he wasn't breathing and had no pulse. At the time I was with 2 of my best friends. I told her to remain calm and we would come up and check it out. Doug loved cars very much and was really into power tools, DIY, etc. So I assumed he was doing some kind of pool maintenance and slit his wrist accidentally or something non-fatal but required an ambulance at most. When we climbed the several stairs to get up to her house she led us back to the bathroom. It was a door and she rushed in. She asked for assistance. I paused when I saw the door somewhat cracked and a gun on the bathroom ground. I saw no body, however it was evident what had happened. The little space the door had swung into the bathroom where the floor was, was red. I told Carol to remain calm while the professionals showed up. There was no ambulance, only 5 police SUV's. I sat outside my house looking up at their house for a little while with my friends. For some reason I really don't feel bad. He was always in pain from being hit as a pedestrian, his daughters rejected him, and he just got rejected for a loan at his bank.

Pretty interesting story, I guess the reason I posted this is because I really just wanted to share and hear your comments. And also if its normal not to feel sad.. or anything?

Fallout

User is banned.
This is some pretty interesting and heavy shit man. Wow.

Space Time

User is banned.
Damn that's crazy. Things like this normally don't happen here where I live.
But you're telling me you never felt anything for him? Like any feelings of lost?
He was your neighbor and from your post you know him pretty well.

Replicate

User is banned.
That's pretty crazy. I don't know how deep your relationship is with your neighbour, but I wouldn't care as much since I'm not very close to them.

Jaii

damn, pretty deep dude.. I couldn't imagine putting a gun to myself ever.. shit

Magnificent

i would've been like o,o holy shit i cant imagine how his wife feels now.

Yeti

Space Time said:
Damn that's crazy. Things like this normally don't happen here where I live.
But you're telling me you never felt anything for him? Like any feelings of lost?
He was your neighbor and from your post you know him pretty well.
No, I don't feel any sort of sadness. I didn't know him too well.

Rare

Like other users have said if you didn't know/talk to them too much that's normal... I guess.

Devil

If you didn't know him to well, I guess it's ok to not lose sleep over this.

rach

I'm sorry, even though you odn't feel sad it's a waste of his life :( man that's heavy shit

Siesta

User is banned.
Relax man, life goes on.

.. Just not for him!

Samus

Power member.
I take adderall I have like no emotions towards anything my pug died that I grew up with I didn't even care same with close relatives that just recently passed its weird I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing

Siesta

User is banned.
Samus said:
I take adderall I have like no emotions towards anything my pug died that I grew up with I didn't even care same with close relatives that just recently passed its weird I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing
It doesn't get bad, until you reach the point where you laugh instead of crying.
Then we can call you a psychopath.