• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Main atm

Relapse

Onyx user!
heres the stats and wealth of my main right now. This is the closest ive gotten to 200M. feel free to post a pic of your accounts :happy2:

showoff.png

Ryu™

Onyx user!
Nice stats, but i can see the kbot logo, how much of it did you bot of those stats??

DoPi

Onyx user!
I'm liking that spectral, for some reason I've always wanted a spectral haha
8/10

Techno

User is banned.
Wow nice cash I only have 1m xD I'm jealous of that pure essence and cash I want to get around 10m to finih what I started

4m for membership pin and rest for skillin stats

DrecliN

Onyx user!
I'm liking the book collection you have going on, not that bad stats. I'm sure with some work the main can be suitable :nice:

Holy

I cant keep a bank :\ need to goto a help group for gambling, my money vanishes at the duel arena lol

Relapse

Onyx user!
Techno said:
Wow nice cash I only have 1m xD I'm jealous of that pure essence and cash I want to get around 10m to finih what I started

4m for membership pin and rest for skillin stats
ya i was working on 99 rcing and had bought like 600k ess when it was reallllllllyyyy cheap. Stopped at 92 got kinda bored with it, ill probably pick it back up or sell the remaining ess for a good profit. Seeing as i bought it for like 80gp ea

Javacisnotrecognized said:
I'm liking that spectral, for some reason I've always wanted a spectral haha
8/10

ya i love spectrals :D trying to find a good outfit for it though

Ryu™ said:
Nice stats, but i can see the kbot logo, how much of it did you bot of those stats??

heh ya i was on my skiller and decided id take a pic of my main, like 90% of my levels are legit though.

Rakeya

Onyx user!
nice mad cash bro i can never keep that much money, mustve taken like 2 months to get unless you botted nonstop.