• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Main Account

Leafs

Power member.
I recently made a choice to change my gamertag from GO LEAFS GO 5, to Servant. I am really sad about this because i have had this account since the first day xbox 360 came out. I havent had live on this for about 2 years after the first year i got xbox but now i just put live on it.

I loved my name "GO LEAFS GO 5" because most of the people from Halo 2, that i played with everyday, played with me on that tag. I dont know where most of them are anymore. I played with most of them on 360 but they had the original xbox. I wanted to keep my gamertag the same because if my friends ever remembered me i would hope they would add me.

But i did change it so i guess i made a good choice. I have been routing around on my Halo 2 stats looking for some old friends but it only says there current gamertags not the ones i knew the bye :'( Here is a little pic.

servantv.png

Has anybody had this situation as well?

Leafs

Power member.
Welp I am starting to miss some of my old friends that played halo 3 with me.

Leafs

Power member.
Ya lol Fanatic, what the heck are you trying to say?

You made no sense at all :/

Fanatic

User is banned.
^^ No you made no sence in your post. yourtrying to find old frends How?

Like you statr talking about your main account and changing your GT like what does that have to do with Finding old frends.
What Problem are you talking about.

Thought it was bungie. Because you posted that screan shot of ur acc from Bungie 4 no reason what so ever but to show off so i figured you weare talking bout the bungie thing weare you go to your old games and look at the ppl you played with.

But like i said i think they fixed it to make it show thwir GT right now.

If now then Im SORRY bec i have no clue what this post was for.
Im kinda lost but its all good ill live.

Leafs

Power member.
It is about my career with GO LEAFS GO 5 and i play halo 3 mostly so i put that.

Money

User is banned.
He is saying his sad story and his (our) legacy on GO LEAFS GO 5, and he misses the friends that we used to play with.

So he's asking, have any of you guys ever lost a friend online? (I think)