• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Mage "Pure" [Need suggestions]

Davidx

Onyx user!
5ab3af4e5d3b1dd88f612c7e1c64be3d.png

Well, I've been working on this for a bit now. I'm going for 99 mage but as soon as I hit 85 I'm going to help my friends by teleblocking. Oh and just for further info, It's 44 combat. I have enough willow logs (about 148k) to get 99 firemaking, but I would like to get my mage up first.

Any suggestions, likes, comments, etc?

I'm in need of adamant platebodys for alching. If anyone could kindly donate some or sell me some in game it would be MUCH appreciated.
Aswell as nature runes sold at a slightly lower price to me would be that much more helpful.

Davidx

Onyx user!
Dervie said:
That's crazy, haha. What methods did you do to 1-83?

Well, I did the zombies from 1-19 (that's why I have 15 HP) and then I did curse on the Mage in varrock castle to about 47. Then I used Falador tele until I got 55 mage and I've been alching ever since.

And just a little addition: If you want to do these methods I would Fally tele around 37. I didn't remember it until I was around 47 mage.

Dervie

Onyx user!
How much did that cost you roughly? Thinking of getting mage on my pure. :)

Will

Onyx user!
Buy law runes, and tele grab the Zamorak wine near the wilderness. It's good profit, I did that with my 10 hp mage pure when I had it.

Davidx

Onyx user!
Will said:
Buy law runes, and tele grab the Zamorak wine near the wilderness. It's good profit, I did that with my 10 hp mage pure when I had it.

I'll be sure to try that out. I'm in need of some profit at the moment.
Thank you for your input it is much appreciated.

Davidx

Onyx user!
PkayDesign said:
Get 99 Magic first :) that would be nice
I'm gonna try. The only thing is that I don't have enough gold to buy enough natures/runes for 99 :|

Ninja

Power member.
This is what im doing, Im at 84 magic and 10hp with 43 combat.

Goodluck with it.