• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My lvl 134 hacked

Mind Of Logic

Onyx user!
Well the other day I ordered runescape powerleveling on usfine.com . I trust them since I have ordered over 100m from them, and about $75 in powerleveling from them. Anyways, when I got my account back I changed the password as soon as I got it back. I logged out for the night. Got up the next morning, and someone has recovered my account. I had bought the account from gold4rs.com a while ago. First, I tried to recover the account with recoveries, email code, payment details. I failed. So I went to gold4rs.com and asked them to recover it back for me. They said they will, but they have to get in contact with the seller first. I believe the seller of the account is the one who recovered it in the first place. People say if someone has the month it was created and the first password alone, then it can be recovered. I have a bank pin, so maybe I can get it in time before they get into my bank, which is about 220m worth.

Amped-

I didn't read all of it, but why would you have someone powerlevel you when you could bot it?

Mind Of Logic

Onyx user!
I couldn't find an abyss rune crafting bot. And I have money to blow, I use it mostly on runescape lol.

Pink Floyd

The best chance of it getting recovered is if the original owner recovered it from the IP address in which the account was created. Your chances of recovering it are minimal.

Mind Of Logic

Onyx user!
Yeah, which gold4rs will either A. make an account just like it, or B. Give me the money back. Thats what the site says. I doubt the deal will go smoothly whatever it will be.

EAF

Dude, I had the same problem, and also, I have a Auth code I'll sell that does Abyss and ZMI Runecrafting.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
If you have money to blow then fuck it, because your not getting that account back mate. There is a VERY VERY good account for sale in the seller section of this forums, and the seller is legit, he wouldn't dare scam anyone.

EAF

Gold4rs scams accounts all the time, I hate it, I used to gold farm for them, and they gave me accounts that they hacked. They hack it either 1-2-3 weeks after they sell it to you, usually they leave a friend on there, so they can tell if your online or not, and they wait for you to log off, and they change password, recovery details, email, and If you try to recover it, they request it to be locked.

Mind Of Logic

Onyx user!
Sorry to hear that, if I am able to get the account back, I'm just gonna sell it to get rid of it. I'll prob just put all the money i get back from it, into an account that I have, and I made from scratch.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
If i was you, I would just bot safe or legit your skills, and buy 100m :D

JeterFan428

BigBadSoft said:
Gold4rs scams accounts all the time, I hate it, I used to gold farm for them, and they gave me accounts that they hacked. They hack it either 1-2-3 weeks after they sell it to you, usually they leave a friend on there, so they can tell if your online or not, and they wait for you to log off, and they change password, recovery details, email, and If you try to recover it, they request it to be locked.

How do you become a gold farmer for them?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
No idea, I'm interested as well.

JeterFan428

Oh yeah, and that sucks about your account dude.

PurePwnage™

My 134 was hacked too, I think it was the original owner too even though i had the account for months. I have alot of recovery's but they never accept it so it makes me sad :(

FAGeX

Onyx user!
All you need is the IP address from which you started the account.

PurePwnage™

My IP changes and the account was made in like 2005 or somthing so i have no clue at all.